+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hughes ..... Has his time passed?

Roger. I'm not to sure about this one Lambert made his England debut on Aug14th 2013 the year Southampton were promoted back to the Prem and played their first match. on Aug24th so was he a Prem or Championship player ?

I'm not sure why you guys give the Rat the oxygen he needs to survive. Just ignore him.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Roger. I'm not to sure about this one Lambert made his England debut on Aug14th 2013 the year Southampton were promoted back to the Prem and played their first match. on Aug24th so was he a Prem or Championship player ?
    He had not made his premiership debut before he made his England debut, so I stand by my suggestion, albeit tenuously!! If not him, then jay Boothroyd I think at Cardiff when he had his moment in the sun, before that "Ted" Nugent!

ah the old i dsont rate will hughes post what a plonker you are rats nothing changes a mod who is above approach.****

Still waiting for proof of the post where Rat predicted Hendrick would be leaving for a big fee!

Personally I always thought Hughes a bit overrated. Reminds me of the hype around young (and later a bit older)Steve Powell who was always described as having great potential but never quite showed it. And the simple facts are: No-one has bid anything for him that we are aware of.
    I like the lad and he is a trier for that he deserves credit but obviously all the top team scouts think he is lacking something. They can't all be wrong can they?

Findern. So. you don't think Liverpool are a big team then !

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Findern. So. you don't think Liverpool are a big team then !
    Have I missed something? Been away but was not aware Liverpool bid anything. And whilst the pool are bigger than us they are not in the top group of English clubs any more. Pity because I always liked them back in the day. (70s)

Apparently he's a doubt tomorrow because he got hit in the face by a ball.
    Great player but I can't see the likes of Mackay, Vanderlaan, Stimac or even Keogh letting that happen.

Sounds like a face saving excuse to warn us he is dropped for today! Compared to a wet leather ball, modern balls are dead light, what kind of player can't take a ball the face!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)