+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24/25 League Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Head first into those pachyderm pumping yahoos!

Stayed in Dumfries for a few years, so it’ll be nice to pop back down for a visit. It’s a great place to go drinking
    That's it then. GASC as I promised , will be treating the away ties as same as a Wuropean trip, Get into Dumfies a day or two before game , and giving ut laldy in the local hostelries. I' llmcheck out if there sre any Ice cream paelours selling Leffe for you. And a tree to get you a bitty sober by walking round it backwards !!!

COYR !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I enjoyed our last games at this stage two years ago.

Never been to Palmerston, may see if I can get down for this one.
    No LC group stage games for me. Away on holidays when the games are played.

I hope JT is still manager by the time I get back!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    That's it then. GASC as I promised , will be treating the away ties as same as a Wuropean trip, Get into Dumfies a day or two before game , and giving ut laldy in the local hostelries. I' llmcheck out if there sre any Ice cream paelours selling Leffe for you. And a tree to get you a bitty sober by walking round it backwards !!!

COYR !!!!
    Being a man of my word, that`s me gone and booked a room in downtown Central Dumfries for the Saturday night.

now, wonder if I have enough loyalty points for a ticket given I`ve not managed to afford any of the Euro ties this past season................?

Better go fire up the Lexmot again.

COYR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12