+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What next

We will know what is next after this weekend when we face one of our relegation rivals.

We are phooked.. The Yanks aren't interested in Burnley or their fans.. Money is all they want..

looks like we're going down the plug hole.. where is he/she btw?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    We are phooked.. The Yanks aren't interested in Burnley or their fans.. Money is all they want..
    You’ll all be reet Alf - at least you haven’t been taken over by the only Middle Eastern finance house with no money.

Cool Reply

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Welcome DownThePlughole66 (from where did that moniker originate?)

Sorry, we are all pretty much out of optimism on here.

I opened a "Relegation Thread" on here a couple of weeks ago, wins against Liverpool and Villa provided a brief flurry of hope, but now I think it's deep do-do time again.
    Well BT, I have become so depressed with it all (and what with Brexit,Covid,The French,Germans and the rest of the sheep in Europe;recent events down the Turf are beginning to make me suicidal.

I do hope I am wrong,and yes we have made some diligent signings I admit; but due diligence def not.
    We are not Man Utd who can afford to "splash the cash" and fail-this is Burnley!

Things however seem to be looking up!
    I have just read in the Telegraph that we are going to add some decorative tiles to the Bob Lord Stand and create a more friendly entrance for the "Prawn Cocktail Brigade" at the executive lounge.
    All is not lost

Quote Originally Posted by DownThePlughole66 View Post
    Well BT, I have become so depressed with it all (and what with Brexit,Covid,The French,Germans and the rest of the sheep in Europe;recent events down the Turf are beginning to make me suicidal.

I do hope I am wrong,and yes we have made some diligent signings I admit; but due diligence def not.
    We are not Man Utd who can afford to "splash the cash" and fail-this is Burnley!

Things however seem to be looking up!
    I have just read in the Telegraph that we are going to add some decorative tiles to the Bob Lord Stand and create a more friendly entrance for the "Prawn Cocktail Brigade" at the executive lounge.
    All is not lost
    Hopefully the guests will be so mesmerised by the tiles they will forget to watch the football on offer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)