+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mags vs Brighton

We are putting crosses in, but its a walk in the Park for Dunk to clear them away...

Wilson didn't feel 100%, apparently.

We'll see Joelinton for Anderson and barnes for Murphy very soon after half time if we haven't got back into this.

Doesn't sound like we're creating any chances, though.

I'll say it again on a match thread...

GET LONGSTAFF OFF THAT PITCH

Quote Originally Posted by toonviking View Post

No Wilson on the bench, injured again?
    Yep, tight hamstring I think the commentators said

We're awful. Horrible passing and no movement. Brighton looks dangerous on the counter.

We need PL-quality in midfield. Longstaff, Anderson and Murphy dont offer that.

Joelinton has to come on in the next 45.

Liveramento is not where to see at right back when defending...

Listening to the game, it reminds me of our form when we were losing to any old bugger-opposition having lots of chances and us vreating none.

Need a big change in the second half.

Get in...huge goal, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post

Oops!
    (…and Happy Birthday!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tutfoster1892 View Post

I'll say this now as he has just scored - I've never understood this dislike for Longstaff. Yes, he is not the greatest but I also don't think he is so awful either. We're not in a position to have a star in every position in the squad so I don't think it is fair to get on the backs of those players who aren't one of our top players but is still doing a good job.

They say it’s always a good time to score a goal but the timing there is great for us, psychologically.
    Brilliant from Anthony ‘not in the running for YPOTY’ Gordon.

We haven’t been great and not created many chances but that’s at least a goal scored in every home game this season.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)