+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For God sake get off Tom Eaves back

Eaves was Warney's parting present for us he knew he was going so he thought he'd repay us for all the friction here he had with fans!

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Wonder how many people on here have talked to other players at RUFC about Eavesy?

How many have watched him training?

Finally, if you want to know about his injury, how many hours he has spent on the treatment table and how debilitating it has been- how many have talked to the physio at RUFC?

Do us a favour- do the above and then come back on here and criticise Eavesy.
    I hope you are right, I am surprised with the amount of long ball we play we haven't tried having Eaves as the target man and Nombe playing along with him, he might hold the ball up better than Hugill does. Hugill battles well and wins a good share of headers, but the ball bounces off him like he is made of rubber. Lets be honest it can't be any worse away from home than it is at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Wonder how many people on here have talked to other players at RUFC about Eavesy?

How many have watched him training?

Finally, if you want to know about his injury, how many hours he has spent on the treatment table and how debilitating it has been- how many have talked to the physio at RUFC?

Do us a favour- do the above and then come back on here and criticise Eavesy.
    You seem to know much more than us mere mortals.
    I go on what I see ,which in Tom's case is very little, however the manager obviously doesn't rate him,and he sees him every day,so maybe he isn't very good.
    But he is a Rotherham united player and gets my backing if he does play.
    Our fans are far too quick in criticising our own players, save it for the opposition I say.
    Sh*t....I think I'm almost agreeing with IBS !

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Eaves was Warney's parting present for us he knew he was going so he thought he'd repay us for all the friction here he had with fans!
    That just amounts to slander. Ridiculous accusation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    wouldn't it be libel not slander as it is written not spoken, sorry just saying!!

I think it is a silly comment anyway, i was never happy with the way PW left but I do not think he would behave in the way that Gru suggests, that is a nasty accusation

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    wouldn't it be libel not slander as it is written not spoken, sorry just saying!!

I think it is a silly comment anyway, i was never happy with the way PW left but I do not think he would behave in the way that Gru suggests, that is a nasty accusation
    Either way it shows him for what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post

Lighten up Warney wouldn't stoop so low but Eaves was that bad a signing takes some working out why he signed him! MT giving contracts to Morrison & Hall that's as bad!

Let's get behind Eavesy now fellas. His first goal for the club is not far away.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Lighten up Warney wouldn't stoop so low but Eaves was that bad a signing takes some working out why he signed him! MT giving contracts to Morrison & Hall that's as bad!
    🤣🤣🤣 you telling people to lighten up. You spout that much rubbish it’s hard to know where your delusion starts and stops.

When Kelly comes on he gets involved and tries to make things happen, often with some success.
    When Eaves comes on he strolls about, fiddles with his man bun, adjusts his socks and often doesn't touch the ball.
    If Eaves is the answer I'm struggling to understand what the question is.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast