+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chelsea Or Luton ????

There are bigger clubs than us that have seen nothing like the memories we have! When people smirk when I tell them who I support, I point out that I have seen us in the Premier League where I witnessed a win at Anfield and knock Man Utd out of the FA Cup, have seen us beat Liverpool at Anfield (again) and beat Chelsea which led us to an FA Cup Semi-Final, saw a Play off final and win a trophy at new Wembley as well as seeing us in the last competitive game at old Wembley! I’ve seen us win a play off final at the millennium stadium on top of all that.
    I wouldn’t swap my team and memories for any of the Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs supporters etc because they are always expected to win, the feeling of over achieving is awesome when you turn the tables on them.
    I always watch the faces of the stars walking of the pitch when we beat them and will never forget John Terry’s or Beckham’s at Oakwell total disbelief and close to tears.....priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    There are bigger clubs than us that have seen nothing like the memories we have! When people smirk when I tell them who I support, I point out that I have seen us in the Premier League where I witnessed a win at Anfield and knock Man Utd out of the FA Cup, have seen us beat Liverpool at Anfield (again) and beat Chelsea which led us to an FA Cup Semi-Final, saw a Play off final and win a trophy at new Wembley as well as seeing us in the last competitive game at old Wembley! I’ve seen us win a play off final at the millennium stadium on top of all that.
    I wouldn’t swap my team and memories for any of the Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs supporters etc because they are always expected to win, the feeling of over achieving is awesome when you turn the tables on them.
    I always watch the faces of the stars walking of the pitch when we beat them and will never forget John Terry’s or Beckham’s at Oakwell total disbelief and close to tears.....priceless!
    luvvit Perky. As tha sez, priceless. Overriding thing anorl in both them cup ties is that we deserved to win them both. Man Utd game was one of the best games of football I've ever seen at oakwell, what a game, took it to em and laiked some reight stuff.

A tell thi another wun- that 3-1 win against Spurs wo another great night in 1998. Another brilliant atmosphere, great times.

Klinsmann got knocked unconscious and were stretchered off. Most of Oakwell clapped him off which I thought was a classy touch. He wok up in BDGH and mi work colleagues mother who worra nurse gorriz autograph- she said to him "that's 2 knockarts you've suffered toneet". She said joke wo lost on him

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12