+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obafemi to the Lions...

Hooked on 63 minutes in last Sunday's game at Coventry, not in the squad for Wednesday's game against Ipswich. Hamstring playing up again ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Hooked on 63 minutes in last Sunday's game at Coventry, not in the squad for Wednesday's game against Ipswich. Hamstring playing up again ?
    I played twice a week, trained twice a week, worked 48 hours a week, had two kids by the time I was 24, needed to pay the mortgage and did not miss a single game for six seasons.

WTF is wrong with these lads?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I played twice a week, trained twice a week, worked 48 hours a week, had two kids by the time I was 24, needed to pay the mortgage and did not miss a single game for six seasons.

WTF is wrong with these lads?
    Injury prone seems to be an essential part of the much vaunted VK “player profile” we look for in our recruitment BT.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Injury prone seems to be an essential part of the much vaunted VK “player profile” we look for in our recruitment BT.
    Come on guys, the scouting system relies on AI , however, in our case it is not Artificial Intelligence it is Accumulated Injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on guys, the scouting system relies on AI , however, in our case it is not Artificial Intelligence it is Accumulated Injuries.
    Lol! They are either prone to hamstring knack or are not right in the head. Due diligence my arse.

Lol! They are either prone to hamstring knack or are not right in the head. Due diligence my arse.
    It is quite possible that Foster could have been struggling with a niggling injury for quite some time and this, in turn, would affect his thinking because he knew that he was not 100% fit but did not know what it was.
    I have met and played with several players over the years that played through niggles but worried all the time about what it may be.
    Who knows? You never know what has been divulged to the medical teams.

LOL!! Brilliant Sub.

It is quite possible that Foster could have been struggling with a niggling injury for quite some time and this, in turn, would affect his thinking because he knew that he was not 100% fit but did not know what it was.
    I have met and played with several players over the years that played through niggles but worried all the time about what it may be.
    Who knows? You never know what has been divulged to the medical teams.
    I have not walked a mile in his shoes mein freund so I have no real idea why he is such a mard arse. He's certainly upset his national team boss, that is for sure.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/so...gle_vignette.M

I have not walked a mile in his shoes mein freund so I have no real idea why he is such a mard arse. He's certainly upset his national team boss, that is for sure.

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sport/so...gle_vignette.M
    I think Mr Broos must be thick as mince, or perhaps he has trouble with the English language, I've now seen VK explain the Foster situation at least twice in his pressers, specifically explaining why he's played for Burnley but not travelled to join up with SA. I think Vinni has this thick ****s card marked anyway, after patiently explaining it all at yesterday's presser, he shrugged his shoulders and said that no doubt he'd have to explain it all again before long.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)