+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Season Ticket sales

Sorry to hear your illness mate, all the best in getting well again.

My wife had cancer in 1984 while I was on strike, but she beat it, so chin up mate.

Getting my & brother-in-laws season tickets when I get back from holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Sorry to hear your illness mate, all the best in getting well again.

My wife had cancer in 1984 while I was on strike, but she beat it, so chin up mate.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Be getting mine before deadline to keep same seat. Hope I'm there I told you I've had endoscopy 1st time they said they didn't find anything to concern them but a larger Polyp would remove 2nd time in their words they said they couldn't lift it then that made them suspicious had a biopsy on it last week told me today I've got cancer of the bowel but from 2 scans I've had shows it hasn't spread so there's a fair chance it's treatable.
    Good luck Gru puts everything into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Good luck Gru puts everything into perspective.
    Thanks

Be getting mine before deadline to keep same seat. Hope I'm there I told you I've had endoscopy 1st time they said they didn't find anything to concern them but a larger Polyp would remove 2nd time in their words they said they couldn't lift it then that made them suspicious had a biopsy on it last week told me today I've got cancer of the bowel but from 2 scans I've had shows it hasn't spread so there's a fair chance it's treatable.
    Sounds better than a fair chance Gru. Wishing you all the best to get the fu@king thing beat.

Sure you will.

Good luck Gwru, A truly awful disease but a big thing it hasn't spread.

Thanks all.

My thoughts and best wishes gru

Thanks I am strong I don't fall apart easily think I'll be getting treatment as soon as possible on the NH.
    Great attitude. Best of British.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast