+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honved

Never for one minute last season did i believe we played the way that Tam envisaged it would pan out,any dreams Tam had of playing beautiful football he had witnessed on his laptop went right oot the windie when his senior pro's told him,"We cannie dae that Tam."Yes its true the Fifer got us to 4th but it was based on his senior pro's playing anti football.

With over 5700 season tickets sold this year and the fans waiting for that big E word entertainment the current set of players have shown their new manager that entertaining the fans comes with a heavy price ie conceding goals by the FN bucket load.

And he's gone

Tam Courts has left Honved by mutual consent.
    The agreement was made yesterday afternoon and confirmed by the club today.

https://honvedfc.hu/hirek/tavozik-tam-courts/2022-10-24

U- turns are all the rage nowadays.
    Any one tempted to say aloud what a good few must be thinking

Welcome back Tam, Liam has been keeping things warm for your return, e I e I e I o it’s up the premier league we’ll go

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    U- turns are all the rage nowadays.
    Any one tempted to say aloud what a good few must be thinking
    What? That he would be welcome back with open arms?

Noticed their game was stopped last night with the home team walking off the park due to racist chanting from the Honved fans. Ironic given his 'show racism the red card' action vs County at Tannadice.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Noticed their game was stopped last night with the home team walking off the park due to racist chanting from the Honved fans. Ironic given his 'show racism the red card' action vs County at Tannadice.
    Did he produce the t-shirt again? Instant loss of support from the terracing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What? That he would be welcome back with open arms?
    Would rather have Mickey back😁

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Would rather have Mickey back😁
    Would rather have Mixu back then i would be certain of our fate!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Would rather have Mixu back then i would be certain of our fate!
    How Sackie got until when he did was shameful. After losing the Tim Two he couldn't put a team out to win a game. After winning against AZ the players thought they just needed to turn up and win against any other opposition. After two victories and many published interviews how we have turned it around we have reverted to type. Then to get Mixu in was just a cluster****. Now the parallels between then and now are becoming more of a reflection and as above we need to do something about it.

Was another trialist around when Djoum was getting his trial? Is Birighitti going back to Australia during the WC break or January Transfer Window?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)