+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays matchthread with team line up

Where did Phillips go? Haven't seen him perform for weeks now. There's a number 10 on the pitch but there's no one in the kit.

Zohore was lucky he should have crossed it
    Defending for the equaliser was awful again from a cross

If like to have seen Austin today and Brunt as I thought he played well in the cup And is creative

Some of our players are getting wound up by the Charlton players. A bit of Lee (Leeds) Bowyers principles me thinks.

Great link up play with Kanu and Pareira but Pareira should have hit it first time after the control. Trying to walk it in.

If only Perreira could shoot with his right foot

Kanu is getting some rough treatment

Name:  2020-01-11 15_47_31-.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  13.2 KB

Probably one or two red cards in this game.

If we don't get a sending off today I will be amazed. Three of ours on a yellow now?

Bowyer was a nasty but talented player. It was a good Leeds side but up to their usual tricks and those tricks are working here today.

I can hear Bowyer now "If its not going our way just get into their heads, get some players sent off"

A scrappy game and will continue like this in the 2nd half I'm sure.
    Would be nice to get Diangana on.
    Robson Kanu getting involved in a lot of scuffles and debates with opposition players.
    They're looking to get one of ours sent off.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)