+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boos for Boris...

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Guess you’ll have to leave him alone BT if he wins the vote tonight.
    The scale of the vote against Blow Job last night evening is pretty clear evidence that he no longer enjoys the full support of the Conservative and Unionist parliamentary party and he should consider his position and resign, but because he has the integrity of an alley cat we all know he won't. If I remember rightly Mrs Thatcher suffered the same sort of vote percentage and she was stabbed in the back and despatched within a couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The scale of the vote against Blow Job last night evening is pretty clear evidence that he no longer enjoys the full support of the Conservative and Unionist parliamentary party and he should consider his position and resign, but because he has the integrity of an alley cat we all know he won't. If I remember rightly Mrs Thatcher suffered the same sort of vote percentage and she was stabbed in the back and despatched within a couple of months.
    Come on BT you won’t be happy until an equal slime ball from Labour is pretending to run the country.

Like brexit and the election he WON fair and square , let him get on with the jobs in hand , we don’t have the time for changing rules and having another re vote ( which incidentally tells you everything you need to know about politics- the fact that there saying if he doesn’t go this time we’ll change the ruling and ask for another vote to oust him with no confidence- so they don’t have to wait a year ).

They’re scoundrels the lot of them BT and if you think that anyone of them in Blue - Red or Yellow is any better ( the others have no idea ) it’s delusion - said many times before - it’s me me me me me all the way to oh yes me - that’s all they care about , they all have agendas that benefit them and importantly not You or Me ( not for our better anyway - the im alright Jack lives loud and proud in all the politicians parties in our country. And it’s simply not a good place to be - democracy is long gone unless it benefits them.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Come on BT you won’t be happy until an equal slime ball from Labour is pretending to run the country.

Like brexit and the election he WON fair and square , let him get on with the jobs in hand , we don’t have the time for changing rules and having another re vote ( which incidentally tells you everything you need to know about politics- the fact that there saying if he doesn’t go this time we’ll change the ruling and ask for another vote to oust him with no confidence- so they don’t have to wait a year ).

They’re scoundrels the lot of them BT and if you think that anyone of them in Blue - Red or Yellow is any better ( the others have no idea ) it’s delusion - said many times before - it’s me me me me me all the way to oh yes me - that’s all they care about , they all have agendas that benefit them and importantly not You or Me ( not for our better anyway - the im alright Jack lives loud and proud in all the politicians parties in our country. And it’s simply not a good place to be - democracy is long gone unless it benefits them.
    You are correct Army. They are all in it for themselves. They do not “lead” the country in any shape or form.

What does the Labour Party stand for these days? What is Starmer’s position on the proposed strikes? For or against them?

What does the Conservative Party stand for these days? What is the Government intending to do about the Unions if the Unions are intent on flexing their muscles?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "The Conservative Party has confidence in................"

Boris wins, business as usual. Another failed attempt by treacherous Remainers.
    We will revisit after Wakefield and Tiverton...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-jubilee-queen

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    You are correct Army. They are all in it for themselves. They do not “lead” the country in any shape or form.

What does the Labour Party stand for these days? What is Starmer’s position on the proposed strikes? For or against them?

What does the Conservative Party stand for these days? What is the Government intending to do about the Unions if the Unions are intent on flexing their muscles?
    Workers in this country have had enough, the right to strike will turn into reality in loads of private and public sector jobs. Watch this space.

The scale of the vote against Blow Job last night evening is pretty clear evidence that he no longer enjoys the full support of the Conservative and Unionist parliamentary party.
    You do copy some tripe out of the Grauniad BT, Boris won the Tory Leadership election with 51.3% of the vote. He has never enjoyed the full support of Tory MPs, Tory Remainers, and there are many of them, hate his guts, always have done, nothing's changed. But perhaps something has changed, he clearly has more support now than he had when first elected, so how is that a resigning matter ?

On the booing, I just shake my head in despair, this even seems to be one of the catalysts for the letters going in, but anyone finding anything of significance in a bit of booing has lost their marbles. All political leaders get booed, in fact at some point all politicians will get booed, it goes with the territory. Have these dim-witted Tory MPs never been to a Tory Party Conference, they need security to even get themselves into the venue, while they dodge boos, eggs and god knows what else.

What we are seeing is a culmination of traitorous Remain MPs, in league with the Remain media attempting to bring down the man who got us out of the EU. They may well succeed but they'll be dooming the Tories to defeat at the next election if they do. With Boris as leader they may well lose it, so incompetent are they, without Boris as leader, they WILL lose it.

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad, and these Tory rebels are mad as a box of frogs, tipped over the edge by Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You do copy some tripe out of the Grauniad BT, Boris won the Tory Leadership election with 51.3% of the vote. He has never enjoyed the full support of Tory MPs, Tory Remainers, and there are many of them, hate his guts, always have done, nothing's changed. But perhaps something has changed, he clearly has more support now than he had when first elected, so how is that a resigning matter ?

On the booing, I just shake my head in despair, this even seems to be one of the catalysts for the letters going in, but anyone finding anything of significance in a bit of booing has lost their marbles. All political leaders get booed, in fact at some point all politicians will get booed, it goes with the territory. Have these dim-witted Tory MPs never been to a Tory Party Conference, they need security to even get themselves into the venue, while they dodge boos, eggs and god knows what else.

What we are seeing is a culmination of traitorous Remain MPs, in league with the Remain media attempting to bring down the man who got us out of the EU. They may well succeed but they'll be dooming the Tories to defeat at the next election if they do. With Boris as leader they may well lose it, so incompetent are they, without Boris as leader, they WILL lose it.

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad, and these Tory rebels are mad as a box of frogs, tipped over the edge by Brexit.
    Makes me wonder why he needed a Vote of Confidence in the first place mon ami. Perhaps it's because he can't tell the truth when it's staring him in the face?

Maybe he can now concentrate on the cost of living crisis, selling off the NHS and fathering another love child?

We will see an awful lot more of these type of flyers now...

Attachment 21879

Be pretty bloody ironic if the Trade Unions bring Blow Job down.

We will see an awful lot more of these type of flyers now...

Attachment 21879

Be pretty bloody ironic if the Trade Unions bring Blow Job down.
    Good for them if they can, no one else can, and it's not for want of trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post

Good questions Swiss, we have more sense than to hold our breaths waiting for answers though, don't we.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)