+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If we lose tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    have you watched pullis side lately

plays a different footy than he did when he took over
    because he has adapted

dont see him whinging every week that his chairman doesnt support him or he cant compete

he gets on with it and is doing a fine job for a team like theres
    He has a right to whing when we see clubs like huddersfield Watford West Ham ect break transfer record after another while we sign £10m player or £5m players

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    He has a right to whing when we see clubs like huddersfield Watford West Ham ect break transfer record after another while we sign £10m player or £5m players
    watford and west ham both bigger clubs than us and bot both have the money from last season
    stupid argument really

huddersfield have played the market well

used their connections

rafa has used his

watford and west ham both bigger clubs than us and bot both have the money from last season
    stupid argument really

used their connections

rafa has used his
    It is patently obvious watching this game that we are in dire need of a creative midfield player/left wing back & decent striker !

stupid argument really

used their connections

rafa has used his
    West Ham and Watford bigger clubs than us? Don't make me laugh they are just clubs that are rub properly

Thats the issue. How we're run, something i can't see being changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Thats the issue. How we're run, something i can't see being changed.
    We are the 7th biggest club in the prem, but since Ashley took over we have been over taken by so many clubs like Bournemouth Watford stoke Southampton West Ham West Brom and it will never change till he f*cks off if I was Rafa i would resign tonight he shouldn't have to work with sh*te

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    We are the 7th biggest club in the prem, but since Ashley took over we have been over taken by so many clubs like Bournemouth Watford stoke Southampton West Ham West Brom and it will never change till he f*cks off if I was Rafa i would resign tonight he shouldn't have to work with sh*te
    Feckin Huddersfield........ better in every department ffs

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Feckin Huddersfield........ better in every department ffs
    Is what happens when u have a owner like we do, only one way this is going and that's Rafa leaving us going down and us staying down

Dog ****e.

Nailed on Relegation form.

Gayle is not Premier league quality - totally useless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)