+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cop Driving Over Cow Twice

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    You said you would “kneecap him”.

That involves the use of a gun!

Use a gun against a cop and they throw away the key.

I can’t think of a single instance in the U.K. where any generally law abiding person has shot a policeman in the kneecaps or elsewhere.

I’m m amazed that you’d deprive your family your presence for the rest of your days AL to shoot a copper in the kneecaps.

You just wouldn’t.

Nowhere did I mention a gun. Kneecapping is a terminology or you could kneecap someone anyway with kicks! You’re telling me if you weren’t Sarah Everard’s dad or that dad of the lovely Nottingham student you wouldn’t serve time for taking them out if you could? If there was execution I would happily be first in the queue to pull the trigger! None of this bollox for me - I forgive them! Everyone is different though!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Nowhere did I mention a gun. Kneecapping is a terminology or you could kneecap someone anyway with kicks! You’re telling me if you weren’t Sarah Everard’s dad or that dad of the lovely Nottingham student you wouldn’t serve time for taking them out if you could? If there was execution I would happily be first in the queue to pull the trigger! None of this bollox for me - I forgive them! Everyone is different though!
    Kneecapping involves shooting, look it up if you need to.

I presumed you knew what it meant when you posted the comment!

All of us say what we’d do in a situation and around 0.0000001% of people actually act on those instincts.

If someone did such a heinous act to my daughter or a grandchild and I got to that person first (unlikely) then I think I would but until it comes to the “eye to eye” moment with the perpetrator none of us know if we’re capable of killing.

I wouldn’t kill any human for an animal though.

If you would then that’s up to you.

Kneecapping involves shooting, look it up if you need to.

I presumed you knew what it meant when you posted the comment!

All of us say what we’d do in a situation and around 0.0000001% of people actually act on those instincts.

If someone did such a heinous act to my daughter or a grandchild and I got to that person first (unlikely) then I think I would but until it comes to the “eye to eye” moment with the perpetrator none of us know if we’re capable of killing.

I wouldn’t kill any human for an animal though.

If you would then that’s up to you.

Incorrect - you can knee cap someone with violent kicks so look it up! Who mentioned a gun? Nobody would kill a human for a dog but it would be far sadder for me if my dog was killed over a human who is not family or a friend. Take that Millwall keeper which was so sad but you wouldn’t cry over a person you didn’t know but many dog lovers would be distraught if their dog died. My mum’s dog was her life and the first thing she was worried about when she knew she was going to die. Unless you have a dog you can’t imagine the attachment as it’s like having a child to many!

The cow is being monitored by a vet according to the BBC. According to me this thread wouldn't even have existed had the cow simply jumped over the moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    The cow is being monitored by a vet according to the BBC. According to me this thread wouldn't even have existed had the cow simply jumped over the moon.
    Hey diddle diddle......

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    The Home Secretary has now waded into the argument. No doubt the copper will be treated as harshly like the illegals by Mr not so Cleverly!

I hope that cow knee caps that copper with those hooves 🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Incorrect - you can knee cap someone with violent kicks so look it up! Who mentioned a gun? Nobody would kill a human for a dog but it would be far sadder for me if my dog was killed over a human who is not family or a friend. Take that Millwall keeper which was so sad but you wouldn’t cry over a person you didn’t know but many dog lovers would be distraught if their dog died. My mum’s dog was her life and the first thing she was worried about when she knew she was going to die. Unless you have a dog you can’t imagine the attachment as it’s like having a child to many!
    I did look it up.

I get the attachment to a dog but to equate a dog to a child’s life is beyond belief.

If your child has walked in front of a car whilst walking the dog you wouldn’t even think which one to push to safety.

I did look it up.

I get the attachment to a dog but to equate a dog to a child’s life is beyond belief.

If your child has walked in front of a car whilst walking the dog you wouldn’t even think which one to push to safety.

I looked it up too! Who is equating a child’s life to a dog? Obviously if it were your child you would save the child before the dog. If it were a person you didn’t know - many dog lovers would be more concerned about saving their dogs life first. My mums dog was her absolute life living by herself - why the hell would she be sadder about the death of someone she didn’t know including a celebrity over her beloved dog!! She would choose her dog every time as would many who love their dog!

Anyway this thread has been milked!! I will go and treat my beautiful hound to the generosity from Amazon 😭

You are all missing the point. If you are a cop and there is close to 1000 lbs of spooked animal on the rampage that could easily kill or maim anyone it runs into, you have three choices: shoot it, ram it, or wait for someone with a tranquilizer gun. Shooting at it in a built up area could easily go seriously wrong, especially in the dark. Waiting for someone with a tranquillizer gun to show up would be ideal but heaven help you if in the meantime it runs over an old lady or a child. Apparently 5 or 6 people a year get killed by out of control cattle in the UK. So this was an extremely dangerous situation. What would you have done differently?

Quote Originally Posted by Calgarybaggy View Post
    You are all missing the point.........
    Oh no I didn't. I think you'll find the time for sensible debate on the topic flew out of the window along with the baby and the bath water a while ago though 😃.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)