+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spurs stadium. Wow. I admit I'm jealous.

re: Spurs stadium. Wow. I admit I'm jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by 1149
    Well we've banged out WHL with some truly terrible teams over the years we will easily outsell West Ham and double whatever revenue they turn over per match day so don't worry precious.
    Oh, so you've 'banged out' white hart lane. Stupid me. I thought the new stadium would have a bigger capacity. My bad.
    Stupid c*nt.[/quote]

"My bad" who are you Justin Bieber ? Learn some manners you self indulged little boy. WHL has sold out for years and there is very high demand for tickets and has been through good and bad times its quite obvious that the people running Spurs know what they are doing. You've already stated you're jealous now you're back tracking. I have you where I want you in the corner poking you with sticks if I were you I'd run a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowlofspuds
    Well we've banged out WHL with some truly terrible teams over the years we will easily outsell West Ham and double whatever revenue they turn over per match day so don't worry precious.
    Oh, so you've 'banged out' white hart lane. Stupid me. I thought the new stadium would have a bigger capacity. My bad.
    Stupid c*nt.[/quote]

"My bad" who are you Justin Bieber ? Learn some manners you self indulged little boy. WHL has sold out for years and there is very high demand for tickets and has been through good and bad times its quite obvious that the people running Spurs know what they are doing. You've already stated you're jealous now you're back tracking. I have you where I want you in the corner poking you with sticks if I were you I'd run a mile.[/quote]

1491 is banned on *********** and numerous other sites.Type of bloke that would turn a

Stupid c*nt.[/quote]

"My bad" who are you Justin Bieber ? Learn some manners you self indulged little boy. WHL has sold out for years and there is very high demand for tickets and has been through good and bad times its quite obvious that the people running Spurs know what they are doing. You've already stated you're jealous now you're back tracking. I have you where I want you in the corner poking you with sticks if I were you I'd run a mile.[/quote]

Got me in a corner? Now you bad.
    I suggest you read the thread and point out where you

Stupid c*nt.[/quote]

Got me in a corner? Now you bad.
    I suggest yo

Won!! I suggest you read the thread properly.
    What do I mean by "your kind"? What the f#ck has that got ro do with you? I don't have to explain myself to you.
    I explained why you wont fill the stadium. No more explanations required.

Purpose built.
    At their home.
    Full ownership.
    Modern design.

Wow. Green eyes from me.
    A proper purpose built stadium with 600000 fully priced tickets available Spurs revenue is gonna slaughter the Hammers.
    [/quote]

You're not kidding are you? 600,000 tickets at, say £40 per head equates to £24 million A GAME.

Very impressive, you could buy an African country for that,

Going to be fun getting a crowd the equivalent of the population of Liverpool in and out down the Seven Sisters Road though.

Remind me to avoid it on match days.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskyman
    Purpose built.
    At their home.
    Full ownership.
    Modern design.

Wow. Green eyes from me.
    A proper purpose built stadium with

600000 fully priced tickets available Spurs revenue is gonna slaughter the Hammers.
    [/quote]

You're not kidding are you? 600,000 tickets at, say £40 per head equates to £24 million A GAME.

Going to be fun getting a crowd the equivalent of the population of Liverpool in and out down the Seven Sisters Road though.

Remind me to avoid it on match days. [/quote]

Don't be a prick Geoffrey Toates

Won!! I suggest you read the thread properly.
    What do I mean by "your kind"? What the f#ck has that got ro do with you? I don't have to explain myself to you.
    I explained why you wont fill the stadium. No more explanations required.
    You've come on here trying to wind up West Ham fans and ended up painting yourself into a corner. All sizzle and no steak, disappointing I at least expected a challenge after witnessing you regularly destroying most of the deluded halfwits on the orginally titled Hammers chat. I haven't even got out of first gear and I've already slapped you all over the ring.

Well that thread was a huge success, Ginge. Owned by a sp*rs supporter.
    Thought you were supposed to be sorting this site out?

Purpose built.
    At their home.
    Full ownership.
    Modern design.

Wow. Green eyes from me.
    A proper purpose built stadium with

600000 fully priced tickets available Spurs revenue is gonna slaughter the Hammers.
    [/quote]

Remind me to avoid it on match days. [/quote]

Don't be a prick Geoffrey Toates[/quote]

Check your original post my friend, and next time be a bit more careful with the zeros.

So you are a Hammer on a wind up? Geoff Toates has written an article or two on KUMB so I'm assuming you visit

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)