+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Most intellectual?

re: Most intellectual?

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    Once again evading the question and resorting to insults andcalling.
    Insults andcalling is the sort of thing that gets a ban on FF. This site takes a more adult approach but now finds itself under attack about which site is the most intellectual. Is this an invitation to follow FF and ban anyone who is anti-Saints??

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer
    Once again evading the question and resorting to insults andcalling.
    Insults andcalling is the sort of thing that gets a ban on FF. This site takes a more adult approach but now finds itself under attack about which site is the most intellectual. Is this an invitation to follow FF and ban anyone who is anti-Saints??[/quote]

No Proc. It's not a wind up. If you look at FF you will see a higher intelligence. So i post here more then there.

Yep. We're dumb arses so post on here instead where we look like Bamber Gascoigne.

Quote Originally Posted by hughjampton
    Yep. Wer'e dumb arse's so we post on here instead of where we look like Bamber Gascoigne.
    Sorry Hugh but we can't have the secretary on our case.

I think you are approaching this from the wrong direction Biles. Surely, who isn't a thick c*nt on SM would be a lot easier to qualify.
    Harry and Lloyd need to go to oxford and Cambridge for 10 years to get up to thick c*nt standard, BaaRockley aspires to be like them so Pents, Baaa Rockley , Harry and Lloyd are the only posters I'm aware of that are not.
    Any advance on that ?
    Your post make so little sense that I'm left wondering if I'm classed as an intellectual or a thick ****?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    I think you are approaching this from the wrong direction Biles. Surely, who isn't a thick c*nt on SM would be a lot easier to qualify.
    Harry and Lloyd need to go to oxford and Cambridge for 10 years to get up to thick c*nt standard, BaaRockley aspires to be like them so Pents, Baaa Rockley , Harry and Lloyd are the only posters I'm aware of that are not.
    Any advance on that ?
    Your post make so little sense that I'm left wondering if I'm classed as an intellectual or a thick ****?[/quote]

I'd like to say its not rocket science, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    Any advance on that ?
    Your post make so little sense that I'm left wondering if I'm classed as an intellectual or a thick ****?[/quote]

I totally get your dilemma and am willing to offer some definitive help that will crystallize your thinking and reveal your way forward.

As a hint, I suggest that you put 'intellectual' on the back burner...at least until some of those other issues are resolved.

This is interesting, and educational.

Pents. You are above the ****sole line. You do make me laugh from time to time. The rest are way below. Flight 370 type low sadly.Hoping they find it soon.
    Did you lot have a let's make the biggest ****wit on here a mod challenge or something?

Pents: You do make me laugh from time to time.
    Are you confusing him with someone?

I agree he tries his darnest to be humourous (and one day he may crack it) but after 15,000 attempts, I'm beginning to think it's simply a smile too far.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast