+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asante !

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I guess you're hoping it's the former Brin if you are looking into shirt sponsorship?
    ......I'll be wearing name around mi chest twice, down mi leg and back up mi arm.

I guess you're hoping it's the former Brin if you are looking into shirt sponsorship?
    Your so funny Cam ? Still got a bit of Rawmish in you !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Your so funny Cam ? Still got a bit of Rawmish in you !
    Having been away now for almost 43 years it's been hard keeping it up, just ask the Mrs.

24 years in the US has been the biggest struggle. On a work's Zoom call recently we were all asked to enable the video so a new member of the team could see us and we could introduce ourselves. When it came to me I paused a little and then said "Sorry, I was distracted by Bridget stroking her pus.sy" (I could see one of the other team members was sat with a cat on her lap). Didn't even get a titter!

Having been away now for almost 43 years it's been hard keeping it up, just ask the Mrs.

24 years in the US has been the biggest struggle. On a work's Zoom call recently we were all asked to enable the video so a new member of the team could see us and we could introduce ourselves. When it came to me I paused a little and then said "Sorry, I was distracted by Bridget stroking her pus.sy" (I could see one of the other team members was sat with a cat on her lap). Didn't even get a titter!
    White Black or ginger? Only one of these is funny, even in America

I’m surprised your comments weren’t taken to HR and you put on the carpet for inappropriate language!

Sadly, humour doesn’t go down too well in the US business world any more and nobody laughs for fear of being roped into a ***ual harassment accusation.

The objective is worthy; the means to achieve it leave little room for wit.

I’m thankful that, in retirement, I no longer have to worry too much about navigating those dangerous waters!

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    I’m surprised your comments weren’t taken to HR and you put on the carpet for inappropriate language!

Sadly, humour doesn’t go down too well in the US business world any more and nobody laughs for fear of being roped into a ***ual harassment accusation.

The objective is worthy; the means to achieve it leave little room for wit.

I’m thankful that, in retirement, I no longer have to worry too much about navigating those dangerous waters!
    I'd claim cultural immunity. I would have simply said that in England a pus.sy is a cat, the same way a faggot is a meatball

I'd claim cultural immunity. I would have simply said that in England a pus.sy is a cat, the same way a faggot is a meatball
    😄

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Surely you wouldn’t fetch him in and send Kayode out

Still not sure why we’re sending Kayode out if true, don’t make sense
    Kayode is now confirmed as on loan at MK. Logic would tell you that someone is coming in before the deadline but then again logic is not always the logical thing to think in football!

Birmingham City have bid accepted for Asante.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Birmingham City have bid accepted for Asante.
    Back to the drawing board then

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast