+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Belgium Lads !!

At the moment all i feel is ripped off. Promises Promises. Buy season tickets...nothing.... relying on Sunday league strikers..... getting well fed up.
    Think next season there will be 1 less family at Oakwell.
    Yes i bought in hook line n sinker. And thats probably why im feeling so low about the entire football club...

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Not just a mess SB but like you say no communication.

As ever Chien Conway & Co revert to silence I guess one of the reasons for not just Val but other head coaches deciding to depart not just money, also our recently exited CEO Dane.......hold a minute we have a new CEO in place he will tell us what's really happening? wont he?
    They left for money,we cant blame em,were still in championship unfortunately is alwayz start again every season,its hard to take,but a win tmoz and it will be,we never beat luton at grove st these days,other than that an impressive start to the season.

Know where your coming from BD but we are still in mid August let's see what evolves in the next couple of weeks - glass half full attitude required at present, I guess.

Wiv got 4 points frum 3 games. Scooard 2 and conceded 2 and had a bit of an overhaul in our approach to how we play games. Hardly in trouble are we? I dred to think what reaction would be if we'd started like Preston or Forest

Get a couple of strikers on loan to tie us over eve when the belgiums situation is sorted they might be no better than what we've got

In hindsight oh to have chaplin still on books

My grumble isnt with the loss. Its with the inept sunday league strikers we are stuck with... and the fact i bought in to the our club will be stronger promise. Well
    Defence = same
    Midfield = weeker
    Forward = miles weeker..
    None of this fills me with confidence. The time is now for ££££ bring in a Forward. We then can wait a while if we can see a light at the end of the tunnel.
    Spend some of our season ticket money. Cos no matter how many argue . Were not one of the cheap tickets anymore.

I'll bet preston and scabs finish higher in lg than us season end

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I said months ago on here that doing business in the EU post brexit was going to be difficult for clubs of our size and here we are .

There will of course be a plan B ........ Won't they ??? 😂😂😂
    What’s alarming Animal is that these people didn’t just get Brexit rules chucked at them in May when last season ended. The powers that be would ( you would think!) be ready to go out ( if the targets were from Europe) and get the i’s dotted and T’s crossed. Just like any other club signing people from Europe.

We are now 19th August, 3 matches in and these lads can’t even play the last ten minutes of a game.

If they aren’t fully fit then ( like Morris, Kitchen and others) we are patient as fans. Incompetence in the basic recruiting process is just laughing in the face of folk who are putting their money into this club…. The owners look incompetent.
    Perhaps they may be a price for them juggling too many balls. I hope it’s not THIS CLUB that pays it.

It’s a decent start, but after 3 games we can all see the issues arising

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Know where your coming from BD but we are still in mid August let's see what evolves in the next couple of weeks - glass half full attitude required at present, I guess.
    Actually I wish I could be more like that Chopper, but alas, Im more of a glass half empty kind of bloke.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast