+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: poor premier league burnley

re: poor premier league burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    You sound more bitter and twisted by the day!

I must admit I'm slightly underwhelmed by our signings, but I thought the same at the start of last season and we all know what happened there. I'm glad that we're not throwing lots of cash at signing overpaid 'premier league' mercenaries though...But before you start judging us, let's see what other signing we make as there's a long way to go before the transfer window closes!

Great news for you lot that Rhodes signed a new contract!
    Jealousy/bad blood/banter aside, what is being opinioned is that: given your position as a small Northern town club (such as we are, punching above your weight), we would like to think that the loyal people turning up to support your hero's and paying a pretty penny for it would be acknowledged by at the very least holding your prices. But better still, use the enormous 'retained' windfall coming in to act

I haven't a clue where you have got this 47 quid a ticket from, but you're wrong anyway.

My big mistake was litening to the gay french lad.
    How much is it in comparison to last season Stan?

Well the dearest adult early bird season ticket works out at 24 quid a game. The early bird period ended ridiculously early on 31st March.

The dearest adult season ticket with the retainer on works out at 36 quid a game. I disagree massively with the retainer nonsense but some will claim that the dearest adult season ticket is 30 quid a game and 'IF' you renew for the season after you will get 100 quid knocked off. I call it tripe and that is where the board has got it wrong and treat a certain section of our support really badly.

If I hadn't have got an early bird ticket I wouldn't have gone on't Turf next season at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    Well the dearest adult early bird season ticket works out at 24 quid a game. The early bird period ended ridiculously early on 31st March.

The dearest adult season ticket with the retainer on works out at 36 quid a game. I disagree massively with the retainer nonsense but some will claim that the dearest adult season ticket is 30 quid a game and 'IF' you renew for the season after you will get 100 quid knocked off. I call it tripe and that is where the board has got it wrong and treat a certain section of our support really badly.

If I hadn't have got an early bird ticket I wouldn't have gone on't Turf next season at all.
    and the walk on price is 47 quid, according to posters on your own site. if they are mistaken, then how am i to know that..?

Use your brain man.

Do you not think that Cartel Mad would have been in meltdown if the walk on prices were 47 quid?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan_van_nel
    Use your brain man.

Do you not think that Cartel Mad would have been in meltdown if the walk on prices were 47 quid?
    that page always seems in meltdown 24/7..

I'm sure that you will be made aware of the prices when they are released.

Edit - Just to add that 24 quid a game for Premier League football is pretty fantastic these days.

And guaranteed the same for next season too, will have to find another way to put more money into the club to help keep us the countrys top town club.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    You sound more bitter and twisted by the day!

I must admit I'm slightly underwhelmed by our signings, but I thought the same at the start of last season and we all know what happened there. I'm glad that we're not throwing lots of cash at signing overpaid 'premier league' mercenaries though...But before you start judging us, let's see what other signing we make as there's a long way to go before the transfer window closes!

Great news for you lot that Rhodes signed a new contract!
    Jealousy/bad blood/banter aside, what is being opinioned is that: given your position as a small Northern town club (such as we are, punching above your weight), we would like to think that the loyal people turning up to support your hero's and paying a pretty penny for it would be acknowledged by at the very least holding your prices. But better still, use the

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)