+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Axe to Grind but Villa Away on Fri13th next ............

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Friday 13th ......... M1/M6 ...... Witton Arms ....... the wonderful Holte End facade and two sets of supporters as ever requiring more from their clubs but both vocally the best in the country so in fairness it'll be nice to put one over on Villa on the pitch as well as off it this season !

Of course the travelling is totally otgernillogical (thank you WTF11 for that word) but apparently Villa are 'falling apart' again so maybe right place at right time ........ will have my lucky pants & bra on so here's hoping .......

Villa forums moaning about Bruce I see ........... fans eh.............. it appears Smith at Brentford (40% win rate) or those 'twin' managers at Lincoln are wanted by 'em.

https://www.villatalk.com/forum/16-villa-talk/
    villa are 4th mrs o. if thats falling apart , then i think most leeds fans would have a piece of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley past ghosts View Post
    redeveloping the training facilities with the club in the current state it is in , should be the least of his concerns mrs o., but that his the route this guy has planning all along , improving the infrastructure of the club before the team is like putting the cart before the horse . and will not be of any benefit when we are probably fighting relegation next season with this current squad.

money is not only been wasted on the recruitment side of the club, i.e players on 2/3/4/ contracts that are an absolute waste of space , but also on the constant hiring and firing of managers every six months, who are incapable of turning a pile of crap in to world beaters overnight, add to the fact we have a director of footballer, who could not recognise a quality player if he was playing in his back garden every day. and you can see the reasons why millions of pounds are going down the swanee every season.
    But you'll be there flapping yer great yapping gob no matter how shyte the team eh fella.... true fan lol

redeveloping the training facilities with the club in the current state it is in , should be the least of his concerns mrs o., but that his the route this guy has planning all along , improving the infrastructure of the club before the team is like putting the cart before the horse . and will not be of any benefit when we are probably fighting relegation next season with this current squad.

money is not only been wasted on the recruitment side of the club, i.e players on 2/3/4/ contracts that are an absolute waste of space , but also on the constant hiring and firing of managers every six months, who are incapable of turning a pile of crap in to world beaters overnight, add to the fact we have a director of footballer, who could not recognise a quality player if he was playing in his back garden every day. and you can see the reasons why millions of pounds are going down the swanee every season.
    for any club that wants to attempt to be financially sustainable it would be supreme folly not to invest in the training and youth facilities. Even thought with sugar daddies are doing it makes it more imperative for us.

villa are 4th mrs o. if thats falling apart , then i think most leeds fans would have a piece of that.

.... think Villa fans are worried about the future if they don't go up .............. and they're discussing points that we should take note of on/off pitch.

"To love and be loved" is what my Mum always tells me when in crisis to focus on...........
    Well for Rad - the affair with Leeds is now his call for sure.....

ALAW - MOT

Sent by my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    But you'll be there flapping yer great yapping gob no matter how shyte the team eh fella.... true fan lol
    how would you know how bad this team are eh ?

your like costa ****a, and benidorm blankbrain clueless . lol

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    for any club that wants to attempt to be financially sustainable it would be supreme folly not to invest in the training and youth facilities. Even thought with sugar daddies are doing it makes it more imperative for us.
    it is more imperative to buy quality players , than to piss about with training facilities for players who are not good enough .

common sense dictates , the likes of sacko , ekuban and about another ten more , will still be crap even if they have the best training facilities in the world.

maybe the penny might drop one day, but i would not hold my breath with clowns like you. lol

Just like you will make no sense and be offensive no matter what the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Just like you will make no sense and be offensive no matter what the topic?
    the sense is oh clueless one. villa 1 leeds 0 .

can you make sense of that lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)