+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 wins in 18 now

re: 2 wins in 18 now

Some interesting points here plus some misinformation

James Collins is one of the most qualified coaches in this country - FACT
    It doesn't mean he is the man to be our Assistant Manager but who amongst us is qualified to judge on that yet?

Any time we hear the "small club" nonsense it has to be challenged - our home support is around 4000 for a poor side. That's every bit as good as about a third of our league and League One level is good but not "over achievement" on a grand scale

No-one can overturn the board unless they have the funds to buy out the major shareholders! That's how companies work - FACT. We might hope that happens but if someone does appear and put money in then they can just as easily take it out again! Be careful what you wish for. We have watched Tranmere, Stockport and Grimsby lose their league status and they are all clubs broadly equivalent to us (or bigger)

I do believe the Academy model may have had its day. Ben will be next to go but it won't be

It is fairly clear that the club/board didn't want Collins to disappear as Critchley did. Hence, I suspect, the appointment to assistant manager. No problem with that. I am very careful what I wish for Alexknowall.. I am happy with the set up. It seems to be most of the other contributors on this forum who aren't.

Mike, I am unsure where I made any reference to Nick Powell sitting on the bench at Manchester United, that was your thought ?

Secondly I suggested that the club needs to review the business model, I am not interested in the number of staff that are employed by the club or calling people who I or who you do not know ‘non entities and asking for them to be dismissed !

As for your view to having one person running a professional football team on his own, that is nothing more than bonkers !

My view may be vaguely connected to yours, but that’s as close as it gets !

Oh wonderful, Mike's back and as negative as always. How depressingly inevitable.

At least if you ONE person running the team they are not Rowing in different directions,as at Present you have the Academy and the 1st Team all in the same Rowing boat at one end you have SD and the other is DG but there Rowing in different directions Thats why its SUNK to the bottom,then you expect the life boat full of Kids to rescue it,its not going to happen is it?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12