+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t Does anyone seriously believe Corbyn is an anti-semite?

Simple answer to that is I can't be arsed. The Sun is shining and I have a busy life to live outside of millers mad. I'm sure you and IBS can find summat better to do as well. You may be lucky that someone else might engage you with this topic but I would doubt it.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-09-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Simple answer to that is I can't be arsed. The Sun is shining and I have a busy life to live outside of millers mad. I'm sure you and IBS can find summat better to do as well.
    Dear me, roly; you Stalinists on here take evasion to levels the master would himself have been proud of.

I often wonder if people actually read the posts before they write.

I am not a supporter of Corbyn but I believe he is being stitched up and I think the campaign against him, calling him anti-semite, stinks to high heaven. It reminds me of the smear campaign against Peter Tatchell.

Do people agree or not?

Your goading of me is going the right way to get yourself a bollacking off the mods young Monty if you're not careful. You are your own worst enemy.Best stop now and don't be a silly bill eh?. Bye bye...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 07-09-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Buffoon, yes, anti-semite, no. This was all predicted in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. My view is that the whole thing has been orchestrated partly by pro-Tory elements in English jewry and partly by the Israeli Government to derail justifiable criticism of its behaviour.
    Another top thread if I may say. Keep it up.
    This subject has interested me since I read about a ww2 pilot who landed in Palestine with a few Jewish kids. They were kept there until after the war and until the end new state of Israel was formed.
    When i wanted to learn more about the creation of Israel people don't seem to want to say too much.
    It's like a secret in plain view that defends.

Corbyn is the best MP that the Tories have.

Singlehandedly keeps them in power.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I often wonder if people actually read the posts before they write.

I am not a supporter of Corbyn but I believe he is being stitched up and I think the campaign against him, calling him anti-semite, stinks to high heaven. It reminds me of the smear campaign against Peter Tatchell.

Do people agree or not?
    I think that he is being stitched up but at the same time he's not doing himself any favours.

It may just be the bias reporting on the subjetc that leads me to that conclusion.

If the party had adopted the same definition as the rest of the world then there wouldn't have been all of this publicity.

Should he be commended for standing by what he believes?
    Does his credibility suffer for agreeing to something that he was forced in to?
    Should he have followed the beliefs of the majority of the members or impose something on the members of the labour party?

But you can't consistently criticise Israel and then bang on about racism being bad.

Corbyn is a relic.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    But you can't consistently criticise Israel and then bang on about racism being bad.

Corbyn is a relic.
    Of course you can. Corbyn is right on this.

Israel is a racist Apartheid regime built on separate development of the races. You can be critical of the regime but not anti semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Of course you can. Corbyn is right on this.

Israel is a racist Apartheid regime built on separate development of the races. You can be critical of the regime but not anti semitic.
    This is exactly what you're not allowed to say though isn't it WanChai?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast