+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forum Proposal

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Show me a personal insult or do you get that confused with the truth?

Here’s one!! Why as a Wolves fan do you feel it necessary to go on to another teams board and goad and insult a supporter of that club? I have been to eight home games ( three seen by other posters in the pub ) plus away games on Friday nights to Burnley and Hull plus plenty of others including Chesterfield!

When I did Geography at school - Burnley, Hull and the West Brom ground were not in South Yorkshire!

As a Wolves supporter don’t get why you would goad, take the p iss, and mock a genuine supporter of another club! Is this something that little school boys do?

On the Wolves site visiting supporters are given bans for almost nothing but hey it’s OK for you to come on a much more active forum than Wolves and try and stir things up and cause trouble!

Des - if this post is not causing trouble then bring it on for retaliation and here lies the problem with letting this go! Other Wolves posters are made welcome and contribute to interesting topics!

I wouldn't bother arguing with him.

For 'go to most away matches ' read 'all the ones in the North East and North West'

The real reason he doesn't attend the home games is not about lining Lai's pockets, it's simply too far away for him.

South Yorkshire is usually his limit for 'most away matches.'

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    Thanks again Mick, I would be happy to be considered, however I wouldn't want to be the sole person doing it either.

I have been on here a while now (probably 10 years of reading and had a previous account) but have never been a serial poster. I do check most days, however.

Pardon the pun but keep me posted I would be happy to get more involved if nobody else is interested?
    BaggieAl applied but the problem is that he’ll ban everyone including himself!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    BaggieAl applied but the problem is that he’ll ban everyone including himself!

I wouldn’t apply as I am the same as you - I speak my mind.

Phil contributes the most to the board so he would be the best choice. The best person would be one who posts very regularly ie Phil for example. Pointless having somebody who frequents the board now and then as they miss posts or any flare ups!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I wouldn’t apply as I am the same as you - I speak my mind.

Phil contributes the most to the board so he would be the best choice. The best person would be one who posts very regularly ie Phil for example. Pointless having somebody who frequents the board now and then as they miss posts or any flare ups!
    That was kind of my point Al!

Having said that perhaps it will encourage me to get more involved!

As far as No Sausage and Egg goes, or anyone else who intends to upset, just remember to try and not take it too personally.

The fact is, we will always get people on here to ruffle feathers and aggravate, but if you lower yourself to their level it will likely get worse!

I am quite a sensitive person but only to people I care about or know pretty well. Frankly, people who I don't know I really try not to give a flying fcuk!

It always makes me laugh, as we get older we somehow seem to take things worse then we should. Just laugh at them and feel sorry for them I reckon.

As Des said, we are lucky enough to have a decent and active board here, so they will obviously come here as they have nowhere else to go except BBC Sport (or other illegal sites probably!).

Des you are doing a great job and agree with your comments on the thread of personal insults but the following needs to happen!

Other supporters - always welcome but should be banned if there’s any insults as you are banned on the Wolves forum for coughing. A number of Wolves supporters come on here with great contributions but sausage and egg has arrived with personal insults and goading and not contributed one decent topic - he’s a Dingle see below:

sausagenegg said:
    16-04-2023 05:25 PM
    Our midfield
    Strongest it's been in a very long time.
    Real steel with Lemina and Gomes, both can run all day and cover every blade of grass.
    Nunes looks like the shackles have been released and he is starting to show why he is so highly rated.

If in the likely event of Ruben leaving in the summer, as much as it will be a major loss, I think we will do ok.

As Chris does not post here anymore, I would welcome an additional MOD ( another posters suggestion ). I would nominate the following who are great posters ( if they wanted to do this by the way )

Phil
    Dave
    Leicester

Anyone else agree?
    I have to agree with you about this poster Al, i did laugh at his comments though - best way. Laugh at his stupidity. That said, it’s not good when you want an honest meaningful debate he doesn’t add any value.

Anyway what i’d like more about this forum is a better website, can’t be doing with all these ads and difficulty typing in the right box when taking a dump. Hands up who else posts when on the loo lol

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I have to agree with you about this poster Al, i did laugh at his comments though - best way. Laugh at his stupidity. That said, it’s not good when you want an honest meaningful debate he doesn’t add any value.

Anyway what i’d like more about this forum is a better website, can’t be doing with all these ads and difficulty typing in the right box when taking a dump. Hands up who else posts when on the loo lol

I agree Regis and hope you are well! Just a bit sensitive at the moment when my support is questioned! My health really is not great at the moment ( not mentioned anything on site but Mick did ) and still struggled to matches even many with long trips.

These adverts are annoying as you say but I get some tasty Ukrainian girls who pop up.

Yeah I've also wondered what happened to Holme Chris. He posted match day videos, and he also chatted abaart garden fences too. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yeah I've also wondered what happened to Holme Chris. He posted match day videos, and he also chatted abaart garden fences too. 😁

Are you off to Wembley Acido?

Happy with any of those already suggested.

Are you off to Wembley Acido?
    I wish Albert lol, but believe me mate... the nerves are kicking in already. 🤭

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)