+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Mings in squad

[QUOTE=sota;40046918]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Maguire has been a massive scapegoat. He’s never let England down

Maybe not as a reasonably good centre half but as a representative of our nation he certainly has. He's an embarrassment.
    That's the joy of the English language.

From sing you get singing

From Mings you get........

[QUOTE=Grist_To_The_Mill;40046959]
    Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post

That's the joy of the English language.

From sing you get singing

From Mings you get........
    Mingsing?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Maybe MT mistyped and it's his brother Timmy

I thought Maguire was outstanding in the last World Cup so that's a bit harsh but he's obviously lost all his form/confidence in the past 4 years.
    On reflection, I am basing my thoughts about him on the time I've seen him in several live games this season. He looks heavier, slower, indecisive, lacking confidence as though he's on a shut down or his mind is elsewhere. Yes he's looked good for England in the past as he's had great players surrounding him so maybe that's where his problem has been this season, MAN U have been s.hite

Maguire has been a massive scapegoat. He’s never let England down, his price tag is nothing that he could do about and Man Utd shipped mrs goals in games where he didn’t play. He is surrounded by poorer, older and slower defenders in that team and gets little to no support from midfield unless matic plays which he hardly did.
    The blame maguire thing is a lazy trope from armchair Man Utd fans. The ones that actually go, love him.

Phillips is in after hardly kicking a ball all season and no Maddison who has been consistently brilliant which is a big suprise to me.

Agreed that Mings is nowhere near good enough. His second touch is usually a tackle because his first is so bad.
    Well there was a least 65,000 at Old Trafford that booed him the last game he played.Oh & Ronaldo thinks he’s ****e.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 26-05-2022 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well there was a least 65,000 at Old Trafford that booed him the last game he played.
    But that's the sheep mentality of the modern world.

Don't think about it, just join in.

Well there was a least 65,000 at Old Trafford that booed him the last game he played.Oh & Ronaldo thinks he’s ****e.
    Which was a game they won in the middle of April. If Man Utd fans are booing players off after a win then I’d question their sanity. Especially as that was the game where he booted Pogba in the head.
    He didn’t play in the next 5 games where they shipped 4 against Liverpool, 3 against arsenal, and 4 against Brighton.

In fact they only won one of their last 7 and that was against on the beach Brentford.
    Last edited by Scum-Triumphant; 26-05-2022 at 04:22 PM.

Which was a game they won in the middle of April. If Man Utd fans are booing players off after a win then I’d question their sanity. Especially as that was the game where he booted Pogba in the head.
    He didn’t play in the next 5 games where they shipped 4 against Liverpool, 3 against arsenal, and 4 against Brighton.

In fact they only won one of their last 7 and that was against on the beach Brentford.
    Maguire played in both games against Liverpool, watch the highlights & see just how bad he was mind he wasn’t on his own.

Maguire played in both games against Liverpool, watch the highlights & see just how bad he was mind he wasn’t on his own.
    Apologies. You’re right he did play. I was looking at the last game he played at OT.
    How did Phil Jones do in the same game?

I think it suits Southgate to have Maguire attracting the crap, it takes the spotlight off him.

All the Man Utd fans I know don't rate him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast