+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ET contact group

re: ET contact group

[IMG][//eu2.flamingtext.co.uk/net-fu/jobs/24086611248486414.html/IMG]

Alien life form rumors have been going for donkeys years..

In my opinion if there was real evidence we'd have seen it by now.

[quote="freer"][IMG]

[IMG]//img.webme.com/pic/a/adezius/alien4.gif[/IMG]

This footage contains evidence of an Alien,it shows Ambassador Bongo sharing a bottle of White Lightning Super Strength with Big-Foot @ Yates Wine Bar Swansea. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    I think when you have over 550 high ranking military persons giving evidence on oath including the minister of defense of Canada,
    That is just bull****. You're referring to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure that was set up to look exactly like an official American congressional hearing but wasn't even close. Evidence under oath? Under what capacity? Sworn to what exactly? They scraped together 40 so called expert witnesses (committee members) who each received a $20,000 honorarium and all expenses paid for their participation in the hearing.Which by the way cost $700,000 and funded by a media company in exchange for documentary rights.

I could go on but really don't have the time. Believe in what you want but write it as fact and you will be challenged.

Where is the hard evidence. Show me an Alien. A live one. All the cameras and yet not one certified bit of footage. A bit like the

Posted Saturday 27th Jun 2015 18:355
    bongosdad
    Liked :
    161 times in 148 posts
    Hall of Fame :
    Member :
    3 years

Also if your into science this will blow your mind

Again if the link doesn't work type in Joe Rogan Experience steven Greer.

One day you all will say oh shiit Bongo was right

Gutted Lefty and Brendan don't post but if your still reading watch this. Its probably the most important debate VM ever had.

Edited Thursday 30th Jul 2015 12:23
    Url Complain Reply Like it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gVLv5eg4Xg

Joe Rogan, the guy doing the interview, is a comedian, martial artist and pretty smart fella, the following quote of his pretty much sums up how I feel -

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -Buddha

That quote by Buddha is one of my favorites, and I apply that re

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)