+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tory

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Good guy and dosent react to the 80% of Dees who are ****wits { see dodes slaverings �� ) when he's on the line

Lot of time for him.
    Nah but if it was a load of lassies , he’d be right there bullying them like he did at school , but ye good guys skelp wee lassies in the pus

Quote Originally Posted by Dode craigie View Post
    Nah but if it was a load of lassies , he’d be right there bullying them like he did at school , but ye good guys skelp wee lassies in the pus
    😂😂😂

All that's going happen is illegal immigration will rise, they will have to do a benefits crackdown without blaming it on the Tories, they will give more of our money away, woke ideology will become more entrenched.

They will give Holyrood more powers over junkism and immigration.

They will need to fund this thru tax, the UK ain't gonna have enough growth and I think a very large property and wealth tax is in the post .....so those who have helped themselves up and have invested in their property are gonna be penalised.

I think they may become a hated govt very quickly.

But still, up the IRA, up the Hamas, up the Islamists, up the lgbtabcd and let's have a call to prayer. .......might be wrong but doubt it.
    If the Labour Party win the General Election and run true to form you can be sure in their first budget which might be an emergency budget they will arise the taxation on petrol and diesel, cigarettes and tobacco, beer wines and spirits.
    They need to get their money from taxation some how now that Starmer has stated that if elected a new Labour Government will not increase the tax rate for Income Tax, National Insurance and VAT.

All that's going happen is illegal immigration will rise, they will have to do a benefits crackdown without blaming it on the Tories, they will give more of our money away, woke ideology will become more entrenched.

They will give Holyrood more powers over junkism and immigration.

They will need to fund this thru tax, the UK ain't gonna have enough growth and I think a very large property and wealth tax is in the post .....so those who have helped themselves up and have invested in their property are gonna be penalised.

I think they may become a hated govt very quickly.

But still, up the IRA, up the Hamas, up the Islamists, up the lgbtabcd and let's have a call to prayer. .......might be wrong but doubt it.
    God help us if the Scottish Government gets control of immigration into Scotland as we seem to be over run with non white people in Dundee at present.
    Swinney wants more people to come to live and work in Scotland but Swinney also complains about the lack of new housing including social housing being built in Scotland.

I think it is easier and much quicker to import cheap labour than grow our population via child birth rates. Germans did it with guest workers, who were sent home if economic conditions got tough. Mainly from Turkey, might not be possible now. Is Spinney wanting to do the same?

As long as Greens have no political influence I will be pleased. Have not made up my mind who to vote for. Getting rid of Chris Law sounds like a reasonable idea. No idea who would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    As long as Greens have no political influence I will be pleased. Have not made up my mind who to vote for. Getting rid of Chris Law sounds like a reasonable idea. No idea who would be better.
    But they are all signed up to net zero madness bar Galloway's mob, Scottish Family Party and Reform........it's no ah great choice.

I don't have a clue about politics but I would be a better option than the (alleged) castle thief. At least I'd represent my constituents and would be out talking to them - he just sits in his castle planning his next trip to House Of Bruar to get measured for his next tweed suit.

They are all hopeless but the best option to get rid of Chris Law is to vote for the Labour candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    They are all hopeless but the best option to get rid of Chris Law is to vote for the Labour candidate.
    Agree I’ve voted Snp since since 1974 , but I’ve always been Dundee east , Gordon Wilson was my first MP , now the boundaries have changed I’m Dundee central , and I can’t stand Chris law a man of his age shouldn’t have a ponytail ffs , so this wee boy will be voting Labour in a couple of weeks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)