+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Like em or Loathe them , good to see them promoted at last ,
    Roma,

No love lost between us but thanks.

Hope you are ok as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Roma,

No love lost between us but thanks.

Hope you are ok as well
    You know what , Leeds have given us a good giggle over the past so many years but it was going to happen and now it has fair play. I haven’t had much time for Shef U since the Morgan incident and the attitude of some of their supporters however some time has past water under bridge and its good to see some Yorkshire clubs up there upsetting the Apple cart.

I also know some decent Leeds fans as well as some bell chops but we have our own battles now including staying financially viable. Bigger fish to fry. Congrats Leeds from me. Hopefully we will meet again

We will meet again, we will probably end up getting promoted from a 12 team league one and I will personally enjoy watching the relegation battle Leeds will have next season!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    lol
    I bet tha weren't lol during that second half on Thursday neet Rev .

A hole twitching like a rabbit's nooze .

Why a tha on this booard this weekend anyway Rev ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I bet tha weren't lol during that second half on Thursday neet Rev .

A hole twitching like a rabbit's nooze .
    Must confess I was a tad nervous animal..said on our board that Barnsley were brilliant and deserved something from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    We will meet again, we will probably end up getting promoted from a 12 team league one and I will personally enjoy watching the relegation battle Leeds will have next season!
    Hopefully the 170 million we have earned will help us stay up.
    Last edited by Rev72; 19-07-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk View Post
    You know what , Leeds have given us a good giggle over the past so many years but it was going to happen and now it has fair play. I haven’t had much time for Shef U since the Morgan incident and the attitude of some of their supporters however some time has past water under bridge and its good to see some Yorkshire clubs up there upsetting the Apple cart.

I also know some decent Leeds fans as well as some bell chops but we have our own battles now including staying financially viable. Bigger fish to fry. Congrats Leeds from me. Hopefully we will meet again
    Thanks

Av ed a few laughs at Leeds expense int last few years I admit and why not? Some of their supporters ask forrit quite frankly. However, tha can't knock em fo what Bielsa has done. They've laiked some excellent football and done it wi art breaking the bank. Like Sheffield United last season, I said they'd be fine in the Premier league and I echo the same sentiments with leeds.

170 million didn’t help Norwich or Villa? Don’t see any change next season.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast