+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Carl McGee a Hibs fan

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    I know Carl, we help him off the train most weeks as he arrives up fae Durham in the train. He's a nice enough guy, and is very obviously blind.

I mind once I was assisting him and he just started crying! He'd just been dumped! I didn't know wtf to say? What do you say to a blind guy that's just been dumped? It's no like there's plenty fish in that sea!

Anyway, lowlife Hun scum! I'll get the story next time I see him.
    Isn't love blind?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I think its scummy. Its up there with when Dortmund fans threw rocks at Red Bull Leipzig fans at the Westfallen and kids were injured.The yellow wall was closed for a period because of it.

You got to Ibrox as an away fan and get abused no matter your race, religion, disability etc etc

People have short memories. The game at ibrox when Sebo scored in the last minute v us, we were guilty of the same. We were locked in untill the ground emptied. There was a frail old man on crutches on the left of us who waited untill he had a clear go at the stairs. As he was making his way up, understandably slowly our end were singing "hurry up, hurry up, hurry up". Mocked for his disability. Whats the difference.

I was sat right next to the Huns that day. He went out his way to earn that abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I was sat right next to the Huns that day. He went out his way to earn that abuse
    Couldnt have been to far away from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Couldnt have been to far away from you.
    I don’t know if they dealt with our allocation last but we always seemed to be sat right next to them.

We don’t have enough clappy points to get in these days

I wouldnt give them money these days and think anyone who does is a mug

I don’t know if they dealt with our allocation last but we always seemed to be sat right next to them.

We don’t have enough clappy points to get in these days
    If our Crowd had overstepped the mark, I`m sure Glasgows` finest would have intervened and saved the day. And there would have been a front page outrage news report in the Sunday Mail the next day. ( The old man was , of course a War Veteran , and survivor of a fallydoonthestairs terror day. " And now THIS !! " )

No ? No arrest, no outrage ? Ok then. It never happened.

Still , a heelluva bit different from gobbing on a blind bloke ?

Or am I a meringue ?

Its still picking on a disabillity at the end of the day

It definitely happened, it’s on YouTube. Just search for ‘Aberdeen scum’

Im nae going to make it up.

I think that video sums up why this faux outrage is a load of pish
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 08-02-2018 at 02:49 PM.

Aye , found it. " Two David Murrays " And a cheer when he eventually got to the top .

Maybe I`m a bad man, but I didn`t find that greatly offensive . Schoolboy level. Aye. How would that compare on the Shockometer versus the Parkhead " Jimmy Saville " chant ?

Or are they both big no no`s these days. Maybe I`m like Donsdaft and too old to think they are too shocking to be acceptable.

It`s not up to your knees level is it ?

( The next vid on the youtube link was Aberdeen fans held up On Kings Street as Sevco buses went by, cheering and waving at them. A couple of V`s too. Hardly a send off from Hell either. Nae windae smashing !!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast