+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: City Tickets

re: City Tickets

Got mine.£20 in level 2 .

see you there guys, perhaps we'll turn up this time

We've sold nearly 2000

After seeing City tonight I'm a tad worried about the replay being honest. It's not like they have a good record at home this season!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wacked1212
    We've sold nearly 2000
    Good effort to say they've been on sale for 2 days and is on tv. I'm picking up 5 tomorrow if there's any left!

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    After seeing City tonight I'm a tad worried about the replay being honest. It's not like they have a good record at home this season!!

They're due a loss though?

Quote Originally Posted by BenBRFC

They're due a loss though? [/quote]

I was just proud of our performance. If we put the effort in and level of commitment but bow out, I can take that. What I couldn't take is my team turning up to these places like an Allardyce team would. Given up before the games even started. I was at OT that day we lost 7-1 under big Sam. That was the most abject performance I've witnessed following Rovers in all my years.
    Watching his West Ham on sund and last night reminded me of that. I'm sad we got relegated from the Prem ( but don't miss that league one bit) but seeing the back of him was almost worth it.
    I can behind a Bowyer and accept his faults.I could never get behind someone like Allardyce. He looks like a lost man at the moment, but fear no

Quote Originally Posted by champs95

They're due a loss though? [/quote]

I was just proud of our performance. If we put the effort in and level of commitment but bow out, I can take that. What I couldn't take is my team turning up to these places like an Allardyce team would. Given up before the games even started. I was at OT that day we lost 7-1 under big Sam. That was the most abject performance I've witnessed following Rovers in all my years.
    Watching his West Ham on sund and last night reminded me of that. I'm sad we got relegated from the Prem ( but don't miss that league one bit) but seeing the back of him was almost worth it.
    I can behind a Bowyer and accept his faults.I could never get behind someone like Allardyce. He lo

He is very good mates with Fergie though Needs, so it used to happen a lot. He set us up like that at every hard place to go. We'd often get a real thumping at the Emirates, Spurs etc. he figured out a way of beating the likes of Fulham or Wigan at home, the odd draw away. That was it. I never understood this 'he's a good manager' that goes back to one or two seasons at Bolton over 10 years ago. He comes in your club, steadies the ship in the most god awful way imaginable, but your club will never move onwards. That happened at Newcastle, us and now West Ham. I'd rather be in our league, with Bowyer building a young side. Than watching an also ran Prem club who's best hope is to finish mid table, and enduring games like that at OT that happened a lot under him. What hid it well was the odd one nil at home to Fulham. Which I got fed up of turning up for. It wasn't football.

agreed about big sam, anytime we went to city, liverpool, and especially arsenal he set up to get a draw, we would concede in the first 15 minutes and then get battered.

I stopped going to any of the sky 6 away games under Big sam due to paying £35 plus to not even try and take the game to them.

Big sam versus the other 14 clubs at home would always have a chance of getting a result, thats where he was at his best.

saxo will arrive any minute as his big sam alarm must have gone off...would he keep us up? yes. but it was terrible footy.

anyway, back to the subject...i bought 9 this afternoon and bottom tier is sold out so had to get upper. decent following considering live on ITV.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)