+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rovers

re: Rovers

Haunted..I don't want you to stop posting. It just seems to me that lately the first posts you make in most threads seem to call people stinky, or are insulting.

I remember you used to make great posts.

I don't know the backdrop to what's gone on, I'm only calling what I see. I mean no offence at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    Saxo, I have no problem with you or what you post. Discussion is good, and although I disagree with your views on Rhodes and some others, surely that is what this board is for? Discussing different views with resorting to slagging people off?
    yep, that`s what has saddened me about a couple of champs posts this evening. he unfortunatly takes things to heart too much and resorts to comments that could be considered actionable.[/quote]Nothing wrong with saying it as it is .

haunted or ghost, whatever you know him as, has never posted more than a single line remark about football for as long as i`ve seen him post. i`m not even sure what appeal these boards hold for him really..

i am interested in his views on the footy, be it regarding burnley or any other team, but i just don`t think that talk `does it` for him..

Quote Originally Posted by haunted
    Saxo, I have no problem with you or what you post. Discussion is good, and although I disagree with your views on Rhodes and some others, surely that is what this board is for? Discussing different views with resorting to slagging people off?
    yep, that`s what has saddened me about a couple of champs posts this evening. he unfortunatly takes things to heart too much and resorts to comments that could be considered actionable.[/quote]Nothing wrong with saying it as it is .[/quote]

if that`s `as it is`, then i`m a criminal. feel free to call the police. i`ve nothing to hide. i`m sure they`d be interested in your false allegations though. a criminal offense posted on a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by backofthenet
    I have no problem with champs either. I'm not looking to get involved. But I agree you get a tough ride from time to time.
    So he should..
    Staxo is a phuckin snidey cont (stinky saxo)
    is a claret ,wake up ffs..

Being a claret isn't a reason to receive personal abuse though haunted

Quote Originally Posted by haunted
    I have no problem with champs either. I'm not looking to get involved. But I agree you get a tough ride from time to time.
    So he should..
    is a claret ,wake up ffs..[/quote]

Haunted, unlike BackoftheNet, I would prefer it if you stopped posting on here, UNLESS yo can stick to football. Your constant blathering about "Stan", "Stinky", "Staxo", "Evil Twins", etc is just a pain in the ar*e, and you infect every thread with it.
    Most of us haven't got the faintest clue what you're on about, and even fewer care.
    Then you have the cheek to say it's only banter! This is a football site, focused on Blackburn Rovers. I just can't see what your intentions or motives are.

Quote Originally Posted by backofthenet
    Haunted..I don't want you to stop posting. It just seems to me that lately the first posts you make in most threads seem to call people stinky, or are insulting.

I remember you used to make great posts.

I don't know the backdrop to what's gone on, I'm only calling what I see. I mean no offence at all.
    No probs botn..
    Stinky is my affectionate for stanvansax who has caused a big smell throughout footymad..
    He infests many forums hence (stinky)..

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    So he should..
    is a claret ,wake up ffs..[/quote]

Haunted, unlike BackoftheNet, I would prefer it if you stopped posting on here, UNLESS yo can stick to football. Your constant blathering about "Stan", "Stinky", "Staxo", "Evil Twins", etc is just a pain in the ar*e, and you infect every thread with it.
    Most of us haven't got the faintest clue what you're on about, and even fewer care.
    Then you have the cheek to say it's only banter! This is a football site, focused on Blackburn Rovers. I just can't see what your intentions or motives are.[/quote]Are you a true Rovers fan ?
    If so wake up and smell the coffee..
    Stink and sax are one and the same !

Too be fair to Sax he must have thick skin as he has taken grief from almost every poster on here and still keeps coming back for more.

I think this board would be boring and miserable without him. If he winds you up, ignore him. I can count the number of times on one hand that he has really got me. What he knows about football could probably be written on the back of a fag packet, but I don't mind him being here one bit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)