+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's comming back :(

re: He's comming back :(

Thank god I had two daughters Dan, as much as I think that any man who rapes a woman should be shot or casterated, it must be very hard for a judge and jury to determine what ammount of alcohol a female can consume, so as it will not impair her judgement on consentual ***.
    I wlll bet a pound to a pinch of s##t that she has not said "I dont want 11 grand or any ammount of money" just justice.

I don't know Pat, and that's the issue, no one does in these cases. One person's word against the other. The word 'no is no longer required though, nor is indicating a disinterest in proceeding with events. The issue revolves around consent and the law says that if a person is 'stupified' by drugs or alcohol, they do not have the capacity to give it. The fact that the party involved may also be 'stuipified' as well is of no interest. It essentially make the woman not responsible for their actions and man entirely responsibly for the actions of both parties. Not sure it was fully intentended to be used this way, but it is and that's that.

Back to the OT:

Boywer's being calm about it, seems to be some sniffs from other clubs, but that's about it.

"Bowyer, who even suggested Goodwillie could play a part in his team's FA Cup third-round replay at Manchester City on Tuesday, was non-committal about whether another loan was an option." - view external link

Woukd prefer Goodwillie as the back-up striker to Gestede & Rhodes,than DJ Campbell.

His record this season(even taking into account its Scottish Premier League)as opposed to Championship is much better..and thats after Dundee Utd.deem it not good enough to want to extend Goodwillies loan!

So its DJ Campbell out for me.

Purely for the record Goodwillie has scored 5 goals with at least 2 assists. DJ Campbell still to open his account after 16(is it 18?)appearances. Got the club a fine for starting a brawl in the away match with Blackpool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)