+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missing posters can someone fill me in

re: Missing posters can someone fill me in

Floggle is freer without a doubt.

some think freer is leftside but he writes in crayon so it cant be him

Cool re meeting VJ in Sydney, Oz. If I'd have known you two were hooking up, I'd have got you to say 'hi' from me. I assume he is good? Apart from deserting us for Twitter, that is?

Alias was around at the beginning of the season as I was trying to help him find his way onto our Fantasy League. I don't think my directions could have been very clear (could never tell my left from right ) as he seemed to disappear from sight during the process. Hope he didn't end up in the Kiama blow hole!

Bembo - miss the musical insight!

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    BobbyB still posts on the football board fairly regularly. Caught up with VJ in Sydney at xmas.He's more into twittering these days. JMG posts on FB now and again. Everyone else on the list still posts now and again.

The vanished.

Robbie Cabbage
    Stinna
    Alias
    Dion Dublin
    Pistol Pete
    Villian Dreamer
    SaitanMar
    Sellyoak Villa
    VillaDave
    Floggle
    Alias has been on here in the last few weeks, Top bloke.

VillaDave was very funny, but was never a Villa fan, but who cares.

Robbie Cabbage now there is a from the past.

And my old school mate Chico Hamilton has also got lost somewhere in cyberspace.

Quote Originally Posted by xchurchVilla
    Yes come to think of it I haven't seen a post from him for a while. Hopefully he's busy with art exhibitions.

Quote Originally Posted by av4ever
    Floggle is freer without a doubt.

some think freer is leftside but he writes in crayon so it cant be him
    No way mate. Freer is not floggy. Different styles. Floggy had the quick one liners that made me laugh. Freer is more long-winded

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn
    BobbyB still posts on the football board fairly regularly. Caught up with VJ in Sydney at xmas.He's more into twittering these days. JMG posts on FB now and again. Everyone else on the list still posts now and again.

The vanished.

Robbie Cabbage
    Stinna
    Alias
    Dion Dublin
    Pistol Pete
    Villian Dreamer
    SaitanMar
    Sellyoak Villa
    VillaDave
    Floggle
    Alias has been on here in the last few weeks, Top bloke.

VillaDave was very funny, but was never a Villa fan, but who cares.

Robbie Cabbage now there is a from the past.

And my old school mate Chico Hamilton has also got lost somewhere in cyberspace.[/quote]

Yes, Chico. I know there are others as well. Villa Dave was the funniest poster we've had.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie
    Cool re meeting VJ in Sydney, Oz. If I'd have known you two were hooking up, I'd have got you to say 'hi' from me. I assume he is good? Apart from deserting us for Twitter, that is?

Alias was around at the beginning of the season as I was trying to help him find his way onto our Fantasy League. I don't think my directions could have been very clear (could never tell my left from right ) as he seemed to disappear from sight during the process. Hope he didn't end up in the Kiama blow hole!
    Yes he's good, Win. J and E are coming to NZ in June for a faw days to stay at the Hotel Mad and Demented.

Yes come to think of it I haven't seen a post from him for a while. Hopefully he's busy with art exhibitions.[/quote]

I just checked out his Art Facebook link that he posted on the Art thread. Yes, looks likes he's been busy with his artwork. Oz, check out the tiger he painted at the beginning of January. Just brilliant. A very talented guy. I'd have left a like or a comment for him if I was on Facebook ...

Hope link works. Remember there were always problems with it.

Edit. It's added the extra http and it won't let me edit, but hopefully you can find it. - view external link

Yes he's good, Win. J and E are coming to NZ in June for a faw days to stay at the Hotel Mad and Demented. [/quote]

I believe he stayed there once before, didn't he? He told me if you could get past the kooky owner serving up toast and marmalade in a ripped singlet, he could thoroughly recommend it. I said I didn't think it would be a problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)