+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Music, Football and Beer

re: Music, Football and Beer

Has anyone tried the legal high Go-Caine or Ching ?
    My mate loves it. Pays 25 a g from a shop in the town. He buys 2 every Friday to take with his shag partner. He says you get some hit and they are up all night on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    I'm not a great music fan. I like football, darts, the pub and gambling small stakes
    I also like making my good lady happy because when she's happy my life is so much better and easier
    I split up with my good lady in November after nearly two years. We were planning a future together, I would've moved in eventually, was complicated, her daughter started secondary school and became a ****ager during that time, think that freaked her out a bit in the end and unfortunately was the end for us.

Thing is, I've got through the dark winter and kinda eventually got past feeling sorry for her and her tough life. Now it's like a rebirth, spring is coming and I've got all this freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by WangOneIn
    I like music football and gear.
    I've quite enjoyed a few Jack and Jills over the years, never really been bothered with the columbians, always thought it was over rated...although I do remember one night thinking it was great, must've been good quality stuff compared to the usual crap.

is that you home now mate having your picnic?[/quote]

I like Buffalo Bills, but these days they are trippy as phuck. You pay a tenner and you don't even get a swedger belt, but you trip out your dial for hours.

Yes. I'm having a picnic.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeMo
    My mate loves it. Pays 25 a g from a shop in the town. He buys 2 every Friday to take with his shag partner. He says you get some hit and they are up all night on it.
    Took a legal high in Edinburgh. My mate's mate said it would give you a buzz. This was like LSD, full on trip, was a f**king nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHaze
    I've quite enjoyed a few Jack and Jills over the years, never really been bothered with the columbians, always thought it was over rated...although I do remember one night thinking it was great, must've been good quality stuff compared to the usual crap.

aye back around 1990-1993 for me was the time for that, those raves and club nights back then were something else as they were so new feeling, like a real underground thing[/quote]

That's a bit before my time, Jimmy. Christ, you must be an auld **** as well

Were you into the gold microdots?

Took a legal high in Edinburgh. My mate's mate said it would give you a buzz. This was like LSD, full on trip, was a f**king nightmare.[/quote]

also, seen a few guys getting completely mangled on that meow meow stuff. Madness.

I like getting the music oan while huving a wee swally , I met Buddy Holly .

I'm not a great music fan. I like football, darts, the pub and gambling small stakes
    I also like making my good lady happy because when she's happy my life is so much better and easier
    I split up with my good lady in November after nearly two years. We were planning a future together, I would've moved in eventually, was complicated, her daughter started secondary school and became a ****ager during that time, think that freaked her out a bit in the end and unfortunately was the end for us.

Thing is, I've got through the dark winter and kinda eventually got past feeling sorry for her and her tough life. Now it's like a rebirth, spring is coming and I've got all this freedom. [/quote] Enjoy your freedom just now mate, eventually you will no doubt settle down with a lady.
    I've been with mine 11 years now and I must admit I'm lucky as she lets me go out to the pub every day without moa

Took a legal high in Edinburgh. My mate's mate said it would give you a buzz. This was like LSD, full on trip, was a f**king nightmare.[/quote]

I don't like that MKat. It's phucked up stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBhoy

aye back around 1990-1993 for me was the time for that, those raves and club nights back then were something else as they were so new feeling, like a real underground thing[/quote]

That's a bit before my time, Jimmy. Christ, you must be an auld **** as well

Were you into the gold microdots?[/quote]

add boring to the auld c***t and your spot on, the original white doves and disco biscuits Danny, dont think anything has ever really co

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)