+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: find this sh.i.t.

re: find this sh.i.t.

[quote="cliffyboy"]This shouldn't be happening, Spurs B, and I really do call upon the moderators to act.

His behaviour is reprehensible and the fact that good, genuine Spurs fans are leaving the site, or are not interested in becoming members and in commenting on threads because of it, should set the alarm bells ringing.

So often in society today, I see the negatives setting the agendas, as you can see in the criminal world and the behaviour of pupils in schools.

Alright, this is a relatively trivial example, but that is exactly what this site is allowing here.

Gaps are now appearing in dates that show true Spurs fans are not bothering to read threads or start new ones or post responses, and how can you blame them when you're trying to have a discussion with other fans and these two continually post stuff like: 'You Are Crap', You Are Sh.it', 'Find This (Spurs) Cun..t', SPURSR****'.

If you want to think about it, it's actually become absurd. We've got

[quote="connelljj"]This shouldn't be happening, Spurs B, and I really do call upon the moderators to act.

His behaviour is reprehensible and the fact that good, genuine Spurs fans are leaving the site, or are not interested in becoming members and in commenting on threads because of it, should set the alarm bells ringing.

So often in society today, I see the negatives setting the agendas, as you can see in the criminal world and the behaviour of pupils in schools.

Alright, this is a relatively trivial example, but that is exactly what this site is allowing here.

Gaps are now appearing in dates that show true Spurs fans are not bothering to read threads or start new ones or post responses, and how can you blame them when you're trying to have a discussion with other fans and these two continually post stuff like: 'You Are Crap', You Are Sh.it', 'Find This (Spurs) Cun..t', SPURSR****'.

If you want to think a

Well we have all heard of "broken window" syndrome and this is a classic example.

Please keep Sir Terence here. Basically vilified on the hammers board and dares not post, because the reaction is massive.

Well I do wonder if we actually do have a moderator as the last 2 days threads have been unacceptable!!

Well said again Cliffy but no-one is doing anything!!

All I can say is that inbreds like Terence, conn and granddad will never make me leave this board as ive got more about me!

What I will say is that whenever any of these 3 afore-mentioned twa.ts come on here again I will not enter into any discussion with them and I would urge all Spurs fans still on here to do the same!

Good posters like Black Diamond, Hammerwell06 etc and several others are welcome as you can have a decent debate, even Micky but the 3 stooges can do one!!

Hopefully they mean what they say and wont come on here again but I wouldn't hold my breath as there isn't an ounce of integrity in any of them!!

Mugs!!

[quote="DEVONSPUR"]Well said Cliffy!!

In case you haven't already realised it this bloke is a complete twa.t and has probably never left the emerald isle let alone gone to an English football match!

Post after post is the same inane, boring, drivel which is why I asked him to be banned, something ive never done before.

Him and his thick mate granddad are some of the reasons good posters have left this board!

As for this thread is there any evidence that this bloke is guilty??

Probably not but this prik never lets the truth get in the way of a story!!

No-one condones hooliganism or thuggery but its a bit rich coming from an alleged fan of this apology for a football club which prides itself on hooliganism.
    I bet he sits alone in his hovel watching all 3 films of Green Street every night.

Pathetic especially when we all know that Millwall chase WH all over the place whenever they do meet!!!
    Which, of course is nothing to be proud of!!

ICF??
    Don't make

[quote="hammeredhome"]Well said Cliffy!!

In case you haven't already realised it this bloke is a complete twa.t and has probably never left the emerald isle let alone gone to an English football match!

Post after post is the same inane, boring, drivel which is why I asked him to be banned, something ive never done before.

Him and his thick mate granddad are some of the reasons good posters have left this board!

As for this thread is there any evidence that this bloke is guilty??

Probably not but this prik never lets the truth get in the way of a story!!

No-one condones hooliganism or thuggery but its a bit rich coming from an alleged fan of this apology for a football club which prides itself on hooliganism.
    I bet he sits alone in his hovel watching all 3 films of Green Street every night.

Pathetic especially when we all know that Millwall chase WH all over the place whenever they do meet!!!
    Which, of co

No sign of Loughton since SSY left your boards...interesting that especially as soon as SSY wanted someone banned Loughton would step in and ban them.
    Have a little think about it boys as I knew something wasn't quite right there and you may start to think that mickyj may have been right for once.

Or is Sir Terrance brown in actual fact Loughton

Hope you are all well my Tottenham friends.

Yes it is interesting!!

You may have a point Micky but surely there are other Mods!!

I don't think its Sir Terence!

Someone needs to come on here and say something tho'

Even Davee is silent...

Hope the moped and pizza round are doing well!

Pizza business booming at my end mate, just don't get on the boards too much now except to watch (you know I like watching) hope your good fella and don't worry about Davee he is just sulking because I blew him out and removed my Vespas from his garage.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj
    Pizza business booming at my end mate, just don't get on the boards too much now except to watch (you know I like watching) hope your good fella and don't worry about Davee he is just sulking because I blew him out and removed my Vespas from his garage.
    You lying bar steward micky!
    I blew you out and your scooter has never been anywhere near my garage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)