+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target 10,000 v PNE.

re: Target 10,000 v PNE.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    For the fans who have not bought ST's this season and yet have been along time after time to support the Alex through a horrible 9 months, I can see the point of reducing the ticket price.
    For the Alex as a club I see it as a pointless gesture.
    If we are going to pay the wages of the 'big signing' that's rumoured, plus the increased wages for those who will move from Academy to 1st team, then we need every bit of cash that can be generated.

Maybe hand out a Creme Egg to everybody. :-(

Personally I'd rather the Stewards were told that NO Preston fans are allowed to invade the pitch. That would be a good way to end the season - apart from a victory, that is.
    Which big signing is this, AL?

I think you will turn up more than you think. You have to get something from this game as Tranmere are at home to Bradford and that can go either way. Hopefully you will get 8000 plus so should be a cracking atmosphere.

It also depends on how Carlisle do tonight away at Crawley, fingers crossed they get zero points which will put them out of the frame and send them down as their goal difference compared to Colchesters is way off.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE
    ... Crawley, fingers crossed they get zero points which will put them out of the frame and send them down as their goal difference compared to Colchesters is way off.

If they get zero tonight, they are down, period - irrespective of Colchester, Crewe, Notts County ... Wolves!!

Regarding the ticket price, the club did offer a 5 match mini-season ticket, starting with the Oldham game, for a competitive fee of 70 quid (adult). It was not that well promoted, but nevertheless, it was there for the taking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12