+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top Six

re: Top Six

thinking about this

top six next season and then two more years and we'll be in the champions league

sullivan said so!

Don't have a problem with aiming high.

But they only ever say this sh!t when they are trying to sell tickets.

[quote="hammerwell06"]Yeah, I can see already the type of progress we are makin towards it . Just a shame it will be top 6 of the chumps league with re-signings like this one...:/

Best bit is he says that he won't need a medical ( wtf )? Not that they make any difference anyway at our club .

West Ham United have re-signed midfield player Gary OaiiNeil Aion a free transfer after the player was officially released by The Hammeraiis at the end of last season.

OaiiNeilaiis contract expired at the end of the 2012/2013 season and was put in the free agent pool as the club had not agreed an extension with him.

However, after being free to discuss terms with other clubs the 30-year-old midfielder has signed on again withAiWest Ham United.

Speaking to SkySportsAiOaiiNeil said:

Everythingaiis been agreed.

I didnaiit need a medical, obviously they know me quite well. All the terms are agreed and everyoneaiis happy, so Iaiill just sign Monday morning.

It t

Quote Originally Posted by NeLSon_manjaffa
    as always ( and you must admit, i've been consistent from day 1 on this )

owners out , allardyce out!
    Yes I have to agree you really have been the biggest and the bestest moaner. You should be proud of yourself
    You are proud of yourself as you have rightly pointed that out

thinking about this

top six next season and then two more years and we'll be in the champions league

sullivan said so!
    I really dont want to keep quoting you and make you feel that Im stalking you (mind you if you dare to look out your curtains xx)
    Being ambitious is now a bad thing? The BFC said that he's more ambitious than West Ham are you agreeing with the BFC?

if you're happy with the way things have panned out herbie and the way things are still going to while these three and the wannabee politican are still here then i'm happy for you

ambition is not a bad thing ... bulls.hit is though

if you're happy with the way things have panned out herbie and the way things are still going to while these three and the wannabee politican are still here then i'm happy for you

We are building a squad slowly and surely.

Too many on here want instant success. The good times are ahead,

Oh Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taansend

Too many on here want instant success. The good times are ahead,[/quote]

Well said that man!

Quote Originally Posted by TOWIE

Too many on here want instant success. The good times are ahead,[/quote]

Well said that man![/quote]
    If we carry on as we are regarding building a team at least we can say that we didnt buy the success. I am in no way putting us on the same level as Chelsea etc but Im pretty sure they would of preferred to do it our way than the way that they have.
    Even if that means a few sh1t seasons. A realistic finish for us would be within the Europa positions. Im not saying its going to be this year, Im not even saying it will be the year after but I believe we will be soo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)