+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vale - winding up petition

re: Vale - winding up petition

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy
    winding up order was for a defunct holding company that has nothing to do with the football club, and hasn't done for some time.

My word chaps! Getting a little desperate aren't we?!!
    Just another example of an inept chairman - threatening to walk away, banning press, fall out with 'co-owner', fall out with fans on Twitter, ripping off small creditors as he knew it would cost more in legal fees to sue.

Sad days.[/quote]

I know. Don't you just hate it when your multi millionaire chairman dips his hand in his pocket to sign 3 quality players on the same day!

Enjoy your season guys. Think you will do really well! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy
    winding up order was for a defunct holding company that has nothing to do with the football club, and hasn't done for some time.

Just another example of an inept chairman - threatening to walk away, banning press, fall out with 'co-owner', fall out with fans on Twitter, ripping off small creditors as he knew it would cost more in legal fees to sue.

Sad days.[/quote]

Well you're wrong with the last one, our Chairman doesn't even know a Sue?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkValiant

Sad days.[/quote]

Well you're wrong with the last one, our Chairman doesn't even know a Sue? [/quote]

He offered small creditors a percentage of their debt because he didn't agree with some of the marketing purchases made - that was nothing short of disgraceful.

I am loving all this about it being a dormant company - it was dormant to October 2012. So how did Port Vale trade before this new company formed in Feb 14? Winding up or

It takes a slightly sad person to go on the messageboard of another club to mock, or gloat that you have signed some players.

Not sure I see the point?

great negotiating manoevre by Occy - stating on Twitter that he was n't prepared to take a 60% pay cut clearly pricked Smurfwaite's gigantic ego and he bit...with a one year contract offer

How many have they signed on one year deals? They must really rate Byron to give him two.

It's pretty clear how this will end, Smurf will pull the plug on the investment and put the club up for sale once things go pear shaped on the field and the fans stop pandering to his gigantic ego (did I mention that?).

This will happen within two years.

Peter Ridsdale lite.

Give me John Bowler over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by DGFG
    great negotiating manoevre by Occy - stating on Twitter that he was n't prepared to take a 60% pay cut clearly pricked Smurfwaite's gigantic ego and he bit...with a one year contract offer

How many have they signed on one year deals? They must really rate Byron to give him two.

It's pretty clear how this will end, Smurf will pull the plug on the investment and put the club up for sale once things go pear shaped on the field and the fans stop pandering to his gigantic ego (did I mention that?).

This will happen within two years.

Peter Ridsdale lite.

Give me John Bowler over him every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
    The one year probably suits both parties. he is taking a pay cut and so won't want to be tied down for longer on that, and its less of a risk for us financially. The players on one year deals make complete sense, as do those signed on longer. Yes we risk losing them in a year, but when you sign players on year

Quote Originally Posted by thevale69

Sad days.[/quote]

I know. Don't you just hate it when your multi millionaire chairman dips his hand in his pocket to sign 3 quality players on the same day!

Enjoy your season guys. Think you will do really well! Hahaha[/quote]

If the quality players you mean include o' Connor and Moore what you actually mean are players that have completely not fulfilled their potential. As a club vale are pretty much the epitome of everything that's

Quote Originally Posted by OgerAlex

Sad days.[/quote]

If the quality players you mean include o' Connor and Moore what you actually mean are players that have completely not fulfilled their potential. As a club vale ar

How much will yours be worth if the winding-up order is enforced?

Quote Originally Posted by thevale69

Sad days.[/quote]

If the quality players you mean include o' Connor and Moore what you actually mean are players that have completely n

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast