+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: teams / scores macc

re: teams / scores macc

well i think its very relevant -- if Norman H was off the board we would have 1 million still in cash instead of shares in a useless company that the football club are the only clients

romour that hes borrowed more again ? anyway

surely budget would be bigger to bring players in

were a joke to be honest - sooner the papers get the story the better - it can only just be legal - but its not ethical and fair to the paying supporters and staff/players

im a shareholder and season ticket holder so i have a valid opinion

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead
    well i think its very relevant -- if Norman H was off the board we would have 1 million still in cash instead of shares in a useless company that the football club are the only clients

romour that hes borrowed more again ? anyway

surely budget would be bigger to bring players in

were a joke to be honest - sooner the papers get the story the better - it can only just be legal - but its not ethical and fair to the paying supporters and staff/players

im a shareholder and season ticket holder so i have a valid opinion
    Bonehead,how much did your shares cost,and whats the minimum you can buy ?

bought my shares in 1990 when they were 1-00 each back in the day - think there 30-00 each now

theres 100,000 shares @ 30-00

i also got given

25 shares in the new company

theres 100,000 shares @ 60-00

andrew blakemore is the guy to ask

01270 213014 EXT 115

The main comments suggest the centre-halfs were a liability. I think one of them will start alongside Harry Davis (assuming he is fit) when the season kicks off. Possibly Guthrie will keep his spot at left back as well.

I don't think Harry's going to be fit though is he?

Only 2.5 weeks to go and no indication that he's ready to start a pre season friendly.

I'm sure he'll be fit pretty soon but less confident about Ryan Colclough who has been out for ages.

Anyway, that's a digression - I'm afraid I see the Dugdale/Ray partnership as potentially error prone and centre back should be a priority area for recruitment.

Looks like we will start low key again, get beat in the first few games, be at the bottom of the table and then realise we need more players! Am I right or wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by supercrewe
    I wonder if the lack of signings has affected the ST sales?

I suppose its fair to see how the team does over the first ten games or so before we make any judgement?

What worries most fans is maybe the club has forgotten that we just about stayed up last time around.

Never mind we are still solvent, unlike most clubs. At least I think we are unless Norman has done a runner!

Mike why do you keep hijacking topics with constant references to NH its old news , and in most cases irrelevant to the subject matter ?[/quote]

Maybe I was being facetious as usual with a grain of truth? But as Bonehead says its highly relevant on almost all threads just before the new season starts and on the face of it we are again starting with a weaker squad and so one valid question for ALL the Directors at this point.

You all claim that the academy is the ONLY way for CAFC and OK you have history

The problems with Norman got worse when he public ally put his shares for sale in The Times.

He got an offer from a property developer (asset stripper) so the directors are using club money to match the offer. There hand was forced and they had no alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbarmy
    The problems with Norman got worse when he public ally put his shares for sale in The Times.

He got an offer from a property developer (asset stripper) so the directors are using club money to match the offer. There hand was forced and they had no alternative.
    Was this thread not about how the team was playing and the squad etc

Quote Originally Posted by scottie4960

Was this thread not about how the team was playing and the squad etc [/quote]

Merely answering the above. Most posts appear to be being hijacked by comments about NH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast