+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wee Billy

re: Wee Billy

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    The other bit missed off Es***, was the way RT was fawned over with every new appointment.

WHAAAAAT???

The appointment of Ince was met with negativity, the appointments of Curle and Kiwomya were met with huge negativity. If you think RT was "fawned over" for any of those appointments you must have been walking around with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears. Even when Derry wasd as manager the reaction was lukewarm at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    The other bit missed off Es***, was the way RT was fawned over with every new appointment.

WHAAAAAT???

The appointment of Ince was met with negativity, the appointments of Curle and Kiwomya were met with huge negativity. If you think RT was "fawned over" for any of those appointments you must have been walking around with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears. Even when Derry wasd as manager the reaction was lukewarm at best.[/quote]

Only by you AR. But forgive me, I forgot it's always your opinion that speaks for the majority.

Come on Tricky, don't be stupid. You know you got that one hopelessly wrong.

Maybe Judgewoman would have been in favour but very, very few others were.

Here you go Tricky, here's an example of the way fans "fawned" over Ray Trew when he appointed Kiwomya. I'll just quote line 1 from post 1 to give the general flavour:

"Before you start moaning about attendances and lack of support from fans, please just remember no one, that is absolutely no one, wanted CK appointed as manager, it was purely your choice. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

WHAAAAAT???

The appointment of Ince was met with negativity, the appointments of Curle and Kiwomya were met with huge negativity. If you think RT was "fawned over" for any of those appointments you must have been walking around with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears. Even when Derry wasd as manager the reaction was lukewarm at best.[/quote]

Only by you AR. But forgive me, I forgot it's always your opinion that speaks for the majority.[/quote]

It was the opinion of the majority, You must have been on one of your 'vacations' at the time Tricky.
    You are making it up.

Forgive him 1961, it's Friday, his brains are on a routine shutdown for maintenance!

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Rutilus
    Forgive him 1961, it's Friday, his brains are on a routine shutdown for maintenance!
    Absolute monkey Nuts.

Every Time one comes in, it's
    "yes, I can see the reason behind that, good move Ray"
    "Well done Ray, a great footballer who will transfer his actions on the pitch to the side lines"
    Blah, blah, blah

Until it's, "this is what happens when you sign raw vegetables to make a dish with."
    Get the cheque book out Ray. Blah, blah.

Same as the players- "yes give the youth a chance, it's our way forward" blah blah. Until it's, "they're not good enough, this is what happens when you play kids"

Then the other way " we need some experience, get the wise old heads in to steady the ship" blah, blah

Until that changes to " I'm sick of signing worn old, has been, sick notes" blah blah. Get the cheque book out Ray blah blah.

Deny it all you want. It isn't just Judge woman and you know it.
    I can't believe any Notts fan ca

Wow, you really are rattled on this one. This isn't a case of me being right, it's a case of you being hopelessly and blatantly wrong.

To claim Notts fans fawned over Ray Trew when he appointed Kiwomya is just too ludicrous for words. Ray Trew came in for almost universal abuse when he made that appointment. This isn't a case of football fans being fickle, it's a fact that a huge majority of Notts fans didn't want Kiwomya as manager.

Just man up for once and admit you were wrong.

Wow, you really are rattled on this one. This isn't a case of me being right, it's a case of you being hopelessly and blatantly wrong.

To claim Notts fans fawned over Ray Trew when he appointed Kiwomya is just too ludicrous for words. Ray Trew came in for almost universal abuse when he made that appointment. This isn't a case of football fans being fickle, it's a fact that a huge majority of Notts fans didn't want Kiwomya as manager.

There's nothing to man up.

a) certainly not in the virtual world

And even disregarding that:

b. we already know he's wrong. So why bother pointing out his flaws? Isn't it a waste of time? Instead point out when he's right. Those are so few and far between, it'll stick out like a glistening turd in Es***'s sewer.

Don't you tell me to man up.
    It's the same every time Notts make an appointment.
    Rays a hero, before it all goes tits up, then the crap starts flying.
    Universal condemnation my ****.

I don't have to deny anything. Anyone who reads that board knows the truth.
    Weird doesn't even start to cover it. Yet it is a bloody good laugh.

Even the great man himself lost it with you all on there by branding you "mardy".
    He stays away now and sends the Mrs in

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast