+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where now?

re: Where now?

I saw that game Before I fell asleep Bris Derby are pretty damm good and the crowd at the [heavily modified] Baseball Ground was jumping. Puts our showing against Voles (I don't think we can them after a prey animal after that)into perspective as Derby made Voles look like Birmingham playing Bournemouth. Having said that I've seen both Norwich & Notts Forest too and thought both were pretty good but they've fallen away. It seems all teams except ourselves and Blackpool are capable of putting together a run of good games; followed by a run of poor results (the teams "coached" by the clerical one have put together runs of bad results followed by runs of bad results). I said before Voles players aren't really any better than ours; they've just been better coached. GR has made a good start; if he and the players can keep it going with some luck with injuries we can move up the league; but consistency seems a difficult thing to find doesn't it? Brainless sending offs don't help;

re: Where now?

Yes 'K' there's still a long season ahead and with a bit of good fortune and just a bit of good play I think the men in Blue can finish perhaps not quite mid-table but close enough to keep away from a relegation battle and gives us all just a snippet of hope the club can regain its dignity as a respected football club whatever division we play in.

As for the men in Orange well if its ever possible I think to a degree they are 'over coached' and their insistance of playing to a certain style of game has now become their 'achillies heal' most teams have a plan of how to play them and for the most it has worked in their favour.

I did'nt see all the game but they certainly miss Berisha,they don't have anyone as I see it leading the line,Berisha if you remember would get close to the attacking area and really hustle and bustle to work his way further in and find an opportunity to have a shot at goal they just don't have that kind of play available to them this time round and they look qu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)