+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You have to love Neil Lennon!!!

re: You have to love Neil Lennon!!!

I fell asleep 30 seconds into that

[quote="klassnic"]Neil lennon is a fu cking cracker !

i never expected for him and his staff to make such a great impact.

gartside never picked this guy never in a month of sundays, don't know who brought him in but never garty bo llocks !

If Eddie davis had some bottle to give NL 5 to 6 million if that works within the FFP rules to strengthen the side, and then get some more world class herritage players worth 7 million like raul and personel like that I can't see why NL side then can't smash this league and get promoted cos if the likes of Norwich has to face Gudjohnson, Heskey, Raul etc which switching them for 25 mins to 30 mins in any match then we will freighten any fu cker off the pitch, infact can't see us ever loosing in this league, to get promotion.

Then if he released the herritage players and was given 25 million from a possible 60 to 90 million if we got promotion to the premiership for NL to go get his key players from celtic cos celtic wo

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    I fell asleep 30 seconds into that
    Know what you mean there jimmy,but the guy put a lot of effort into a post aslong as that.He is a genuine Bolton fan imo,and in the spirit of Christmas I say all the best klassers for Christmas and the new year.COYWM

You've been drinking again haven't you? Genuine Bolton fan my @rse!!!

jimmy Lad

I'm not going to say I'm a bigger bolton wanderers fan than yourself because thats childish !

we all are equal bolton fans

But I bet I have more merobelia on bolton wanderers that yourself to the fact I have every shirt fully signed home and away since we first went into the old first division when big sam, paul jones reidy franky worthy whatmore willie morgan even barry sidall before he went to sunderland then jim mc donna

i have boots and 1979 players shirts, tracksuit tops etc so don't question me on that also I have every home program when the stadium was the reebok.

I wil soon be hunting down fa cup medals and will pay thousands for them so you would say I'm quite keen jimmy lad !

Pathetic!!! The biggest load of sh1te you've ever posted. Not only are you a patronising pr1ck but a fantasist liar as well. Jesus Christ, you need help you deluded tool

You've been drinking again haven't you? Genuine Bolton fan my @rse!!!
    I was not completely sober jimmy.But at this time of year I get a bit soppy towards my fellow man.Sorry though and you are right.

Pathetic!!! The biggest load of sh1te you've ever posted. Not only are you a patronising pr1ck but a fantasist liar as well. Jesus Christ, you need help you deluded tool
    Jimmy sorry here mate,and you can take it up with me when we meet.But this is not the biggest load of sh1te klasssers as ever wrote.Ive seen him write more drivel,just a little shorter in length.And how is he a fantasist?the guy is in high finance,and works the stock markets.A guy in that position is hardly likely to be a bull****ter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)