+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bolton v Liverpool replay at the Macron...

re: Bolton v Liverpool replay at the Macron...

There's only one TTS now known as White 84 lol.
    Was posting on Bolton Nuts, but my outrage at kids getting shot for watching footy Muslim or not by IS,got me a bit mad.
    Too cut a long story short I said we should ban the Burkha,,as there were two proper gay boys on their( I'll take that back if your gay that's up to you) I should of said pussies.
    One was some student( who was crying Becuase someone nicked his bike) I even said how out of order it was and hoped the thieving ****s got cuaght.

Well with our soldiers being beheaded this ****er 1874 was saying we should integrate.
    This went on for months and this tit Breadman who's idea of fun is looking through his telescope at space debris( knob) I went to Barbados and the knob checked the flights and said," your lieing the flight leaves at 2 pm the next day,but me n the wife were going with her sister and we stayed in Wilmslow at their house over night.
    So I put pictures up of me n the mrs in Barbados what a ****.

Anyway I got banned

Just forgot to mention Reebok Trotter top fella.
    I did a little survey well it has grown quite big,as I asked everyone I knew come across in Scott's wherever.
    If every mosque in the Uk was burnt to the ground would you be upset 100% said no!and many other things I can't print.
    We can't have Christian church's in Suadi so what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
    I've got a mate from Jamaica n two bajhan mates ( from Barbados) and they were burn them down now.LOL.

I'm only saying what the vast majority of the Uk thinks.

You try dating an Asian girl( if you like a growler) and see if your welcomed in to the family.Double Standards.

BWFC 58 complete knob 3 rd 2 nd BWFC 1874 and 1st Breadman stuck in his travel lodge for the next six months piss myself laughing what a tit.

Forgot to say Soul kitchen Topeka bloke on the site n keegs even though he was a mod ni liked Sluffy but they got to follow protocol .
    It's a footy site not Shangrilah!

Hiya pal. I see you have mellowed a little. With you back at your sparkling best I may be able to get my mate Culsh to make a long awaited reappearance.

Keep em coming.

I've said it before the only time you will see Culsh(Steven)back here is if we return to the Premiership or if someone beats his post league table score!

replay chosen by BBC as the live game, 8.00 pm 4th Feb

20,000 tickets sold as of this morning.

Just ordered mine.

I posted last week we would get around 20000.

But Liverpool at home in the FA Cup isn't what it used to be, or more to the point the FA Cup isn't what it used to be, Alex Ferguson saw to that by devaluing it years ago. I know a number of season ticket holders who are giving it a miss. And don't get me going about FA Cup semi Finals at Wembley.

Last time we played Liverpool in the cup it was sold out within a day at Burnden Park. It was a big deal then.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_hooray
    I posted last week we would get around 20000.

But Liverpool at home in the FA Cup isn't what it used to be, or more to the point the FA Cup isn't what it used to be, Alex Ferguson saw to that by devaluing it years ago. I know a number of season ticket holders who are giving it a miss. And don't get me going about FA Cup semi Finals at Wembley.

Last time we played Liverpool in the cup it was sold out within a day at Burnden Park. It was a big deal then.
    And let's not forget the tickets were a lot cheaper back then!

Breaking News!!!! Tickets were cheaper when we were at Burnden Park

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)