+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosler sacked!

re: Rosler sacked!

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile
    Hope he gets it.... we go to Elland Road and he stuffs us to show what a mistake our board have made.....he might have been difficult to handle and has poor man management skills but he's employed to deliver results and he never ever failed to put us where we are now!

There I've got it off my chest now.....

Redfearn is our new manager and he WILL receive my support....for how long I don't know it's up to him to now deliver and keep us in the championship....anything else will be a bonus....good luck with what is a difficult task Neil....

Wanting your own team to lose. Shame on you Brin. Thought you were a supporter. Time to get your tongue out of Evans @rse. He's gone now get over it. [/quote]

Ive re edited my reply to you as my wording to 'do one' was inappropriate ...:; I still sand by the fact they shouldn't have got rid of him .... We will never know the 'true' facts why he

vespari - havent we just announced we made a profit last year?

I also think that 88 players is too many and this has increased a lot since we were promoted to this level. However, i don't blame just the manager. Surely SE or any other manager cant just sign players without these being agreed by someone - either TS or someone on his behalf. Maybe thats whats now happened and led to the parting, I don't know but noone can deny that SE was a success however he did it.

Personally i wish him well and will give him a round of applause when he returns.

My real issue with him going is the timing. If we wanted to change direction we should have done this last summer. doing it now when we'd just turned the corner has led to instability and it will take time for NR to implement his ideas and assess the squad. In the position we are in we can't afford to keep losing while that happens

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri
    Brin...i reckon if Evans would have stayed for say another 2 yrs we could have been up sh!t creek financially....there has to be a time when you say enough is enough and the future stability of our club is paramount.
    I'd rather see my team challenging at the top of league 1 with a stable youth settup and a future for generations than struggle in the championship for 3 more years then administration AGAIN!
    I want my son and his son and his son and so on be able to watch my Millers for years to come.
    Yes Evans did well...sign 88 players and atleast 20 will come good.
    I never liked the ********* if i'm honest and i'd have Redfearn over Evans anyday...there ive said it also pal..lol
    nice one Bri..... My hasn't my post got one or two rattled.... Of course I don't want to see us stuffed but I feel we are in for a long haul and I prefer the championship to league 1 any day and who doesn't?

Like I posted,... That some seem

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    Brin...i reckon if Evans would have stayed for say another 2 yrs we could have been up sh!t creek financially....there has to be a time when you say enough is enough and the future stability of our club is paramount.
    I'd rather see my team challenging at the top of league 1 with a stable youth settup and a future for generations than struggle in the championship for 3 more years then administration AGAIN!
    I want my son and his son and his son and so on be able to watch my Millers for years to come.
    Yes Evans did well...sign 88 players and atleast 20 will come good.
    I never liked the ********* if i'm honest and i'd have Redfearn over Evans anyday...there ive said it also pal..lol
    nice one Bri..... My hasn't my post got one or two rattled.... Of course I don't want to see us stuffed but I feel we are in for a long haul and I prefer the championship to league 1 any day and who doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by Brin
    My opinion so do one pal
    But all he has done is share his opinion too, one he is far from alone in holding, why should he 'do one'? Your attitude stinks.

Wonder if this was the reason he left in the first place?

Brin. I have several shovels and a hard hat in my garage if you want to borrow them pal.

Brin. " I hope he gets it and stuffs us " was your original post. Now your trying to wriggle out of it by saying the opposite. Borrow one of Fozzie's shovels and keep digging.

"Steve Evans, if he gets the job permanently, as looks likely, is almost as insulting an appointment as Hockaday"

Now I'm thinking they deserve that Chairman. - view external link

Is the £160k profit due to the sale of Agard for £900k? i can't see any of our current players going for anything like that, so are we looking at a big lose with a high turnover of players with signing on fees

Brin is entitled to his opinion...everyone is.
    Personally i don't agree with it..yes i know you'll back redfearn Brin.
    I'll also applaud Evans for what he did for us...doesn't mean i have to like the bloke though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast