+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recipe for relegation

re: Recipe for relegation

Whatever the faults of the SE regime (and there were plenty) Leeds have come back from conceding an early goal tonight to win 3-2 away at Wolves...any sign under NR that we are capable of doing that against anybody ?.. .The players just seemed to give up in recent games, with three defeats against not particularly strong opposition. Unfortunately, there is no reason to believe that we will be any different in the next two games - just hoping that I'm wrong though

Doubt that he'll go yet though..it will cost a fair wack to get rid..and thats what we havent got..money...i think tonys golden touch has deserted him this time..but hes still the best thing thats happened to us..we live in hope..what a christmas present these next two games could be...

Not.

Recipe for staying up. Either Ron Hull gets together with TS to pay Redfearn & Black off or I win 30 million on the lotto this sat'. Seriously I would, pump 5 million in, new management team in for Bolton game. Gary Boywer would be my choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12