+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'IF' we lose to Bolton should he go?

re: 'IF' we lose to Bolton should he go?

Not yet..what gets me, he openly says were not good enough and theyll be changes in january..so what are the players gonna think to that? If i was playing and i wasnt from rotherham i wouldnt want to bust a gut..why bother when ive just heard i will be going and im going to get paid no matter what...thats poor management skills..even if youre thinkin it neil, dont say it...

Didn't Evans openly criticise players eg
    Arnie Collin Derbyshire but let's not let the truth get in the way of the facts hey

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket
    Arnie Collin Derbyshire but let's not let the truth get in the way of the facts hey
    NR has taken it to a whole new level. The man is seriously hopeless at man management.

Sounds like he's telling us all how bad the squad is (not the way to boost morale) so he may gain sympathy from the fans....

Comments like that he's going to or has already lost the respect from the team....
    Definitely not the way to go about things....

I'm surprised TS hasn't stepped in already and done something about his constant moaning about Evans left me this Evans left me that.... And some on here tell others to move on Evans has left now! The man's a joke...out of his depth and is taking us down....

Unless he seriously pulls out a hatful of rabbits in January then by Feb at the latest start planning for your League 1 trips...I'm beginning to sound like Zil and Derby....

He definitely wasn't my first choice but eh I don't own the club but I feel he was definitely the cheap option and it's showing badly....you can't tell me there weren't better Managers out there than him.....Stuart Gray for one....

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller
    We ALL want Redfearn and the club to do well but perish the thought we lose to Bolton....that for me will be the final straw as if you can't beat the worst performing team then where do you go? DOWN!

Might be a shock in store Saturday as often happens.... Look at the massive Tuesday neet for an example of a cert bet....

Come on Redders turn it around man ... Do summat for us to start believing in you..
    Just remind me pal ....how many times did we beat Blackpool last season ?[/quote]

Buddy.....We never LOST to Blackpool this is all about IF we LOSE to Bolton then that for me would be unacceptable with them being bottom as we may swap places with them .... Would you be willing to accept that?

No

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket
    Don't be silly, Evans would never do such a thing would he? .

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller
    No, the guy is struggling and wasn't my choice but you can't keep changing managers every 2 minutes, we'll end up like Leeds !!

mid table>. a half decent squad? half decent manager? tut tut we dont want that [/quote]

Don't think that was his point

Quote Originally Posted by gramiller1959
    you know whats hes got coming for Christmas ?

a clue ... ... santa has one and its black
    Slave? Reindeer?? Wife???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast