+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 told to leave.

Aarons has the potential to be very good if he can stay fit.

The thing that worries me about Adam Armstrong is that I've never once seen him (in his admittedly brief cameos) produce anything that's made me excited about what he could offer in the future whereas with Aarons I have.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    WAGES DI CK HEED, I THOUGHT WE HAD FU C KING COVERED THIS BEFORE...
    In fact I know we have,Fatman keeps his promise, Rafa isnt daft, he knew what the craic was.
    He must want to be here...
    are you replying to the post as i cant see what wages etc has to do with my point of nett spend

if wea re told deals include wages rhen surely we are well covered

trth is there are clubs like huddersfield and brighton spending more on players than we are

and they aint big clubs wit supposably world class managers

by the way dick head that rafa doesnt want to be here in this post

According to this we have six in and eleven out.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-deals

Shay Given - released by Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    According to this we have six in and eleven out.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer-deals
    All the big wage earners can't be moved on as no one will match the stupid money they are on. They will continue to drain the clubs resources until the end of their contracts. I couldn't blame them it's Ashley's fault for giving them 5 year contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    All the big wage earners can't be moved on as no one will match the stupid money they are on. They will continue to drain the clubs resources until the end of their contracts. I couldn't blame them it's Ashley's fault for giving them 5 year contracts.
    Was It Ashley or Charnley? In the recent bar court case that he won he said he is the last one to know what is going on at the club.He leaves the running of the club to others he said.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Was It Ashley or Charnley? In the recent bar court case that he won he said he is the last one to know what is going on at the club.He leaves the running of the club to others he said.
    Can you believe that Sherwood if so why do they have to consult him on how much they have to spend. Charnley is Ashley's puppet man.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Can you believe that Sherwood if so why do they have to consult him on how much they have to spend. Charnley is Ashley's puppet man.
    You only need to tie down your best or most promising players down to long contracts.

I would imagine that Ashley sanctions every single penny spent at this club, and begrudgingly as well.

In every business that I know the owner appoints directors,gives them a general policy and leaves them to get on with the day to day running of the business.If an extraordinary change of policy such as extra funds wanted then they will talk to the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    are you replying to the post as i cant see what wages etc has to do with my point of nett spend

if wea re told deals include wages rhen surely we are well covered

trth is there are clubs like huddersfield and brighton spending more on players than we are

and they aint big clubs wit supposably world class managers

by the way dick head that rafa doesnt want to be here in this post
    Brighton and Huddersfield both had very small wage bills last season, our wage bill was almost premier league, as most of our players had either been relegated with us, or signed premier league contracts with the aim of getting promoted.

we also don't see proper premier league money until next year, so our wage bill needs to be kept in check.

for that reason players need to leave.

Rafa will have balanced players earnings against the likelihood he may or may not pick them this season.

that is where the list of players who simply must leave has come from.

the list has nothing to do with fans liking or not liking players, nothing to do with mistertrick is Shiite, Dummett is pish, it will be done on a professional basis.

if a player is not going to see any pitch time (Krul, Haidara, Saivet, Lazaar, Riviere, Good and possibly Hanley) then, they need to be moved on.

some of them earn too much money and will be difficult to shift.

Rafa is aware of this, he has accepted this and we can only pish out of the cock we have!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)