+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gms

Aye bit of a strange one there with GMS. Didnt think he was the type to get boozed up and do something pretty silly like that. However it does seem to raise concerns, possibly over his mental state IMHO! 90 mins in the water! I just wonder if the move to the Dons and the form of a certain Scott Wright is playing on his mind. He doesn't seem to be automatic first choice. Just needs to get back playing again and show what he can do! Good luck

Whatever his reasons for doing it he is clearly struggling mentally. This is a time that football should show some real solidarity. Hope is he okay

Or he could have juts dived in for a drunken laugh thats eneded up seeing him being rescued...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Or he could have juts dived in for a drunken laugh thats eneded up seeing him being rescued...
    I think that's more likely to be fair. We've all done mad stuff when we're p1ssed, just so happens his mad stuff ends up on the front pages of all the papers.

I'm sure it was reported he was in the water for 90 minutes. Doesn't really sound like high jinks but....

Hope gms gets all the support he needs! Doesn't sound good at all

Quote Originally Posted by dundeeunitedfc83 View Post
    Hope gms gets all the support he needs! Doesn't sound good at all
    From what I've read there's no inference of the issues you might be alluding to. So I'm not sure why people are jumping to conclusions one way or the other. A big night out when your body has low tolerance to alcohol can make you very pished very quickly. It's possible he went for a leak lost his balance and fell in. It's also possible to was thrown in by some Hun loving locals. Neither would surprise me. Anyway, hope the lad fails to make it in the City of Darkness and Gloom, returns to set Tannadice alight next season.

according to twitter, i know, i know, Scott BNB Prick Bain had been getting pugged into GMS's burd, Stu Armstrong broke the news to him and this was according to John Souttar.

Hopefully a squad of heavies looking for Bain now

according to twitter, i know, i know, Scott BNB Prick Bain had been getting pugged into GMS's burd, Stu Armstrong broke the news to him and this was according to John Souttar.

Hopefully a squad of heavies looking for Bain now
    Thats near it

That's what I have heard about that prick bain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)