+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the Birmingham fans said

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Regretting joining such a fantastic relegation threatened club etc. (you know what I meant anyway Animal lol)
    No maybe he/Robbo didnt want to leave and he was allegedly 'pushed out of the door' here. But hes finding out yet again like most players do, that the grass isnt always greener or better when they leave us.
    The lad should still be here , captaining his home town club with Lindsay at his side and Yiadom signed up for 3 more years at right back .

Hopefully things are going to change and about time too .

Do any of these Birmingham fans actually remember this so called small club kicking their @ss to the tune of 4-0 in a championship play off semi final .

Or smashing them 5-0 at their place in 2012. They were one of the worst sides I've ever seen that day and it don't look like they've improved much.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    Or smashing them 5-0 at their place in 2012. They were one of the worst sides I've ever seen that day and it don't look like they've improved much.
    Ohh yes Goaty, that game when Craig Davies scored 4 for us in the 0-5 win there in season 2012-13, and he couldnt do anything wrong could he when he touched the ball.
    But do you also remember that season, we blew it 1-2 at home to them in the return match on boxing day when Davies missed a pen ?. (and a few days later when we also lost to another home-bogey team like Blackburn.... Keef Hill was sacked)

I'm afraid Brum were shocking today - no wonder their fans were singing You're not fit to wear the shirt! The player's swan dive just outside the area was funny - looked such a fool! I think they are clearly deluded about them being a big club - I have no time for them since our 4-0 victory there in the playoff semi - the bricks & bottles were raining down on me & my 2 (then) young ****age children - about 200-300 of them had hate in their faces that day as we tried to walk to the car - ignorant fans, ignorant club - hope they go down

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    I'm afraid Brum were shocking today - no wonder their fans were singing You're not fit to wear the shirt! The player's swan dive just outside the area was funny - looked such a fool! I think they are clearly deluded about them being a big club - I have no time for them since our 4-0 victory there in the playoff semi - the bricks & bottles were raining down on me & my 2 (then) young ****age children - about 200-300 of them had hate in their faces that day as we tried to walk to the car - ignorant fans, ignorant club - hope they go down

Nasty mob darn theer Anston. It's art o order chucking things at folk with their kids who pose absolutely no threat. Disgusting behaviour by moronic imbeciles. Those big games always bring out these so called fans/troublemakers. We have our fair share of them types too.

P&M, we had to crouch down behind a wall - Georgie Hristov was with us before he legged off back inside - my daughter was phoning her mum to tell her (what a mistake for her dad!)
    Our lad went to Brum Uni so we always went to the match there & they are a nasty lot - love it when we beat them

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The lad should still be here , captaining his home town club with Lindsay at his side and Yiadom signed up for 3 more years at right back .

Hopefully things are going to change and about time too .
    Roberts is quoted in Chronicle as follows
    "With the length of contract at Birmingham and the financial side of things it was a chance to secure my future that I couldn't really turn down".
    Nearly all of us wudda done the same and be made fo life.

Mister Lee wuddav luvved to have spent his brass stopping that happening but he will probably get his chance to offer Yiadom a Premiership/ top Championship level of contract to stop him leaving.

No chance SB yids WILL GO in January much to my disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Nasty mob darn theer Anston. It's art o order chucking things at folk with their kids who pose absolutely no threat. Disgusting behaviour by moronic imbeciles. Those big games always bring out these so called fans/troublemakers. We have our fair share of them types too.

It was at St Andrews [what a misnomer] that I first encountered the "want your car watching mister" This from kids about 11/12 years old in the estate just north of the ground
    That was over 30 years ago & I didn't understand the connotations at that time ....little brummie sh1ts

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast