+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kieffer: 'I'd be happy to stay'

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Really?

You’re going to have to triple that just to get on the short list.

This is modern day Football, a place where dross comes gold plated.
    You clearly don't do sardonic

Spot on millavanilla. The scenario is so predictable. Whatever, Ipswich will benefit,assuming McCarthy survives 'til January !

There have been various rumours that Ipwsich have financial problems... if we put in a bid as "one installment immediate payment" we might be able to pick up a bargain?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    You clearly don't do sardonic
    No I’m a pasta man

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    No I’m a pasta man
    So you will have stood on the Ravioli End at Millmoor?

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There have been various rumours that Ipwsich have financial problems... if we put in a bid as "one installment immediate payment" we might be able to pick up a bargain?
    Yes they have but I think they have been for a few years but most clubs tend to be struggling and that's why TS like to use wisely

They got Moore for less than peanuts but will probably sell at the highest bidder if other clubs come in, let's get on our knees if we think he's worth it, if not then we look elsewhere and try again or use who we have
    Last edited by millertop; 14-11-2017 at 11:31 AM.

When kieffer equalised sat' was a great feeling, I was on my 5th pint but he looked like he wanted it. I agree go in with a £500,000 offer with add-ons ect.... Can't see him being on big wages at Ipswich, he only cost £10,000. Would be our top earner. I want players like him & Vaulks in the side. People on here don't understand football. They put there heart onto the pitch. That's what I want mixed with enough ability.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    When kieffer equalised sat' was a great feeling, I was on my 5th pint but he looked like he wanted it. I agree go in with a £500,000 offer with add-ons ect.... Can't see him being on big wages at Ipswich, he only cost £10,000. Would be our top earner. I want players like him & Vaulks in the side. People on here don't understand football. They put there heart onto the pitch. That's what I want mixed with enough ability.
    What number pint are you on now? Only one person on here who doesn't understand football...

It's 2017, not 1997.. £500k won't buy his dodgy sideys. A few years ago, while at this level, we were supposedly but believably considering £650k - £750k bids for the likes of Matt Tubes and Stevie Pony Tail. It doesn't matter what Ipswich paid for him, thats irrelevant now. If we're serious about building for the future, then don't mess around with pissy little bids we know will be turned down, get straight in there with a £1m bid, plus add ons.

Sorry, that's Matt Tubbs, not Matt Tubes lol!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast