+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Donald Trump's Big Red 'Button'

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Trump's mental instability will spiral into self-destruction soon. Mueller will have exposed him by the end of 2018 for the immoral unprincipled s h i t bag he is, but it will take the Republican party turning on its own to bring about a change in the Presidency.
    There is more likelihood that Notts won't be promoted than Trump remaining President this time next year.
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by TouchEm View Post
    Hope you sigh up for the war when it happens
    Too old mate now, but my dad did in the last war, more than some conchies on here would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    His tweets prove what a complete arsehole Trump really is. The "My button is bigger than your button" argument is usually played out in Primary School playgrounds, but Trump is enough of a w@nker to take it to the world stage.

And Soccerman is enough of a w@nker to support it!

The usual left wing comment....thanks for your insightful and well thought out comment

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Too old mate now, but my dad did in the last war, more than some conchies on here would have done.
    What do you think your dad was fighting against?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What do you think your dad was fighting against?

That’s for me to know and you to guess.

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38750974]What do you think your dad was fighting against?[/QUOTE You should know suckerman hasn’t got a clue what he’s on about.

[QUOTE=TouchEm;38750991]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What do you think your dad was fighting against?[/QUOTE You should know suckerman hasn’t got a clue what he’s on about.
    How do you know, just explain your opinion ...... and tell us your age.

[QUOTE=seriouspie;38751058]
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchEm View Post

How do you know, just explain your opinion ...... and tell us your age.
    You can tell he hasn’t got s clue by his one line comments as usual. By the way I’m 69 years old whatever that’s got to do with it.

One line comments are often all that's needed to express an opinion. I'm 10 years older than you and completely understand what Joe
    was referring to. At your age - so should you.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Donald Trump's latest tweet:

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

Is it just me or is The Donald bragging about the size of his clit?
    Ah, the usual suspects flinging pies at the usual suspect whilst ignoring the lunatic in Pyongyang. RADICAL, MAAAAN...........
    How's Clouseau getting on as Canada's Great Leader? Has he doled out any more millions of dollars to any more terrorist murderers yet?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast