+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitrovic

We shouldn't be worried where he goes coz hes rubbish, isnt he???????

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Just because Rafa doesn't play him does not mean he's worth less than what we paid.
    I'd reluctantly let the lad go for less for one reason. Because I think he's been treated like garbage by Rafa and he deserves to get his footballing life back on track.
    Strange that he's not playing. To me it's fairly obvious that he's better than Gayle and Joselu.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Strange that he's not playing. To me it's fairly obvious that he's better than Gayle and Joselu.
    It's certainly a conundrum.
    I'd love to hear the reasons for it all when both sides are able to tell their stories.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    We shouldn't be worried where he goes coz hes rubbish, isnt he???????
    must be
    rafa doesnt play him

and he is world class

They've put themselves in a bad situation. A striker who plays and scores regularly for their country who has barely started a game for us in the past two seasons. Apparently not even good enough for the Championship and he's worth 15 mil?!?

They won't get what they're asking so if they're not going to play him they should just sell to Brighton. I am willing to bet that if he goes to Brighton as their starter, he scores more than Gayle and Joselu combined for the rest of the season.

you should tell rafa that
    any forward and any manager will tell you a forward needs a run of games
    if fergy or joseor pep dropped their forwards when they went on a baron run they wouldnt have the great strikers they have

rafa hasnt a clue

i just wish mitro hadnt insulted one of rafas kids

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post

i just wish mitro hadnt insulted one of rafas kids

Tell us more.

Oh it's nothing to do with the fact that Mitro kicks and elbows an opponent on a regular basis and leaves us with 10 men,I wondered why Rafa doesn't play him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Tell us more.
    he upset claudia

wont appologise

he also doesn't bother doing as hes asked in training.

probably has a greater bearing on the situation. half arsed attempts

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)